or Connect

Posts by twinmomx2

I have two sets of fraternal twins - first set are boys and second set are boy/girl. No history of twins on my side of the family....if we had tried a 3rd time it would have been twins (or triplets) again.....at 33 weeks with my 2nd set during an u/s the tech "thought" she saw a "3rd"...however it turned out to be a shadow! LOL! My daughter will have a strong chance of having twins herself someday too. I have a neice who had 2 girls (singles) and then had fraternal twin...
My second set of twins were WAY easier than my first set! I think alot of it was knowing what to expect the 2nd time! My first set were HORRIBLE sleepers and my 2nd set were DREAM babies!
I don't like the rhyming names myself.....nor do I like the same initials....but that's just me! My kids are Brady, Dylan, Cameron and Kylee. My neice named her twin boys - Jake and Jackson....
I have two sets of twins and there is almost a 6 yr age difference between them. Our first set are fraternal boys (who are 15 yrs. old) and "I" just wanted to try for a girl....LOL! I got my wish and also got another boy in the deal! LOL! Our younger set are 9 years old. My neice has a 5 yr old daughter, a 3 yr old daughter and 1 yr old twin fraternal boys!
I also have two sets of twins - although mine are MUCH older than yours! But it is so much easier the second time around!! Hang in there and just take it one day (sometimes one hour) at a time!!! And cherish every minute because they grow up very fast!!
I had my first set of fraternal twins (boys) at age 22 and my second set of fraternal twins (boy/girl) at age 28. There is NO history of twins in the family whatsoever! It was overwhelming at first but to me it was "normal" to have twins since I had nothing to compare it with and luckily the second set were a breeze compared to my first! Now they are 14 yrs. old and 8 yrs. old! My neice just had fraternal twin boys 4 weeks ago - she already has 4 yr old and 2 yr old...
I have two sets of fraternal twins! My first set are boys - they will be 14 years old in a few weeks and my younger set are boy/girl and they just turned 8.
I had this happen with my first set of twins!!! I had an u/s done at 17 weeks because the AFP test kept coming back high and I was measuring large so I had an u/s and the tech found "one" baby - the tech never did "look" around just stayed on one side - however after a repeat AFP test it came back high again so we were sent to a larger facility where we were told it was probably a birth defect, etc. and the minute the doppler was on my abdomen TWO heads immediately popped...
I know what you mean.....my "babies" are now 13.5 years old and 7.5 years old!!!!! The time has FLOWN by!!!!
I have two sets of fraternal twins - my first set are boys who are now 13 1/2 yrs. old and boy/girl twins who are 7 1/2 years old. There is NO family history of twins (until now) and we were told that our daughter will have a high risk of having twins herself someday! We NEVER even gave it a thought that we'd have twins the second time around - so it was even a bigger surprise for us I think - although I did start bawling on the U/S table - just because our boys were...