or Connect

Posts by twinvillageiowa

Welcome to your spotlight!!!!! : 1)Why did you choose your screen name? 2) What made you decide to be a teacher? 3)If you weren't a teacher, what would you be? 4)What kind of cloth diapers do you use? Why do use cloth? 5)What is your favorite color? 6) If you were a WAHM, what would you sell? 7)How many kids do you want? 8) How did you choose your DD's name? 9) What is your fav. food? 10) What is your guilty pleasure? 11) Are you...
Haha, I actually wanted them to be fraternal! I wanted them to have the chance to be as independant as possible and to be able to lead such distinctly different lives. Mostly I am just glad that I'm not crazy! I just knew they were identical and now I have the proof!
I just got the email from the DNA company that we used... and the girls are ID!!!!!!!!! I knew it all along but everyone kept telling me that they were fraternal. I guess I knew what I was talking about huh? And to think that my bf made fun of me for not knowing who was who in bathtub pics from when they were 4 months old!
I got the bikini undies from Hanes one size up from what I normally wore. But then again, I only gained 40 lbs despite a 5000 calorie a day diet:
How do you handle stress? Where do you most want to visit and why? What time do you go to bed? What family member do you feel closest with? What is your biggest fear in life? Did you/ would you want to know the sex before birth? What has been the biggest surprise about motherhood so far?
I am so tired right now. One of my twins, J, has now thrown up 3 times. And not just a little bit, but PJ drenching, bed soaking, need a shower kinda stuff. And she won't go to sleep. Not that I blame her, if my tummy hurt that badly I wouldn't want to sleep. Plus after she threw up the first time, her dad started feeling sick and he threw up! I'm supposed to go to class in the morning but I have to stay up because the last two times she did it, she sort of choked and I'm...
If it makes you feel any better, my twins were sleeping really well for about a month. One of them was sleeping through the night and the other one was only getting up once. Now they are both getting up 3 to 4 times a night each so I'm up about 6-8 times a night. For them, it really seems to be developmental. They are working on learning to crawl and are having a blast with toys and I think that they just sort of forget to eat and forget to come cuddle so they want to make...
What kind of junk food do you like? Does your DP remind you of your father? How long did you date before you got married? Have you seen any of the Harry Potter movies? If so, which ones? Do you think children should be allowed to see them? Do you own a TV? Do you believe in any conspiracy theories? Who is/was your fav. president or ruler? What do you remember thinking about motherhood when you where a little girl? What made you decide to be...
Do you want more kids? If so, how many? What is one thing you were surprised about motherhood? How do you feel about your MIL? Are there any foods that you really dislike? What is your guilty pleasure?
Both of my twins were diagnosed with severe dairy allergies when they were about 4 months old. They screamed for about 9 hours a day and had bloody stools. The blood was never visable but showed up when we tested for it. I went on a dairy free, soy free diet and eleminated things that contained these as ingredients. The blood went away very quickly. Then about 4 weeks ago both of the twins had diahreea for 5 or 6 dyas. We brought them and R tested pos. for blood but J was...