or Connect

Posts by MysteryMama

Yes. I was 13 and heard my Dad's gf making funny noises in the bedroom. I went in and she was soaked with sweat (her nighty was transparent) and hanging on the door frame, then fell on the floor. She was making weird gutteral noises and then started vomiting. Turns out she had an anerysm (sp?). She had another one after she arrived at the hospital. They operated and she was very fuzzy brained and has some amnesia and was in a wheelchair. They said the odds of her...
Will I ever do this for real? And, are any more children in my future?
((hugs)) my kids should have little eyes growing all over their bodies from all the times i've had to carry them like sacks of potatoes. Thankfully no one ever said anything, but I got the judgmental looks. I actually almost wish someone would have said something so I could have had a chance to say something in my defense and shame them with the horrors of my day, but it was probably for the best that they didn't. Who needs fisticuffs anyway? LOL.
Another thread here at the TAO got me thinking of an incident I had at Old Navy. I had my youngest two with me, and the youngest of them was a baby, I don't recall how old, but still exclusively bf. Anyhoo, I was carrying her around on my chest, shopping, and I saw this cute dress I had been contemplating buying and it had what appeared to be mustard on it. It didn't really have a smell, and it looked like mustard. So I was like "gross, what's with the mustardy...
"v juice" LOL!!!
It was me. Sorry, I really had to go.
Not letting anyone circumcise my child is right up there with not letting anyone molest my child... right up there at the top.
Not letting anyone circumcise my child is right up there with not letting anyone molest my child... right up there at the top.
Quote: Originally Posted by DaughterOfKali I'm thinking about Christmas in a nervous, twitchy sort of way. yep.
I thought it was really cool.