or Connect

Posts by oceanmommy

Thanks everyone for your help ! I really appreciate it, sometimes you just don't know what to do. : thank goodness she is on the upswing now. I usually go by the 24 hr rule when in doubt, and at this point it has been over 24 hrs since fever, over 48 hours since she threw up. And her energy and color in her cheeks has come back, I can tell she really feels better (she is starting to look a little bored, that's good). It's another 24hrs + before the party so if all...
OK I need some advice. My DD turned 7 on Tuesday, got sick that night (on the front steps of the fancy restaurant she wanted to go to !), and is getting better but still confined to the couch. I am really hoping that she is back to her old self tomorrow (Friday) and the Sat. afternoon party will be no problem. But... What if she is still not herself tomorrow ? She is dozing in the day time, eating a bit, seems to be coming back from the inital bout but slowly. ...
My first grader is quiet girl and has had to deal with a little bullying and learning to speak up for herself. It is so hard to see your little one dealing with this ! A couple books.... "the bully, the bullied, and the bystander" and "queen bees and wannabees" were helpful to me. They are aimed at older kids/girls (especially QBWB) but the lessons are essentially the same. some tactics that helped my DD are: -Say something... like "I don't like that !" or "stop...
The over the counter natural progesterone cream should not be enough to hold off AF.... I would use it until you're sure the cycle is a wash. My dr told me to keep using it one I get a BFP because it supports pregnancy (incidentally he said "Pro-Gest by Emerita" was the best cream and clinically proven) Presciption progesterone is at much higher amounts and can keep AF away, so that is another story. HTH
Hi everyone ! As usual, trying to catch up and get to know those I don't already. Hazeleyes, : I am so sorry for your loss. Zane is a wonderful name, I knew a little boy named Zane years ago, and he was the baby who made me long for my own baby. I agree with Tiara, whether you are ttc #3 or #2 or #2 again, or ? I think it all depends on what you feel expresses it best. Ity, those early appts sound pretty stressful. I think it's great that you are able to catch...
Hi everyone ! I haven't posted in.... a verrry long time. My online time has been cut short these days and whenever I get on here I try to catch up and never quite make it to posting. So "hi" to everyone I know and "nice to meet you, hope your stay is short" to those I haven't met yet. The ride sucks but the company is great I was really hoping to see a bunch of bfps here, somtimes I think the longer I stay away the more there will be to celebrate when I come...
Hi everyone. I have been so busy lately with little time online but had to take a moment to wish you all Happy Holidays . I hope our new year is a good one for us all ! Congrats to all the BFPs !!! Woo Hoo !!! It really does happen ! I hope to be back soon, just struggling to catch up with the posts.
Congrats to Teneal and Emily !!!!!! :: : : :: It sounds like there might even be some more BFPs on the way. Hooray !!! Tiara GL at your appointment today. I am excited for you to get some answers and hopefully soon a
Congrats Devilish !!!!! : : : : : : : : : GL to you Allison on your IUI ! : Devilish, thanks for the info about your PCOS diagnosis from the bloodwork. At this point I would almost welcome finding something wrong so that we could try and fix it or move on. I know that sounds crazy to some, and I also know that everyone here understands : We are going to do the cd 3 labs and the ultrasound at the same time, and we need the dr for...
Hey everyone, sorry I have been MIA. I just got caught up and wanted to say hello to the newer folks, I hope you all get some newbie luck. Allison I am thinking of you today ! GL at your IUI ! : Devilish, thank you for sharing your embie pics. They are beautiful ! Maybe thinking of yourself as PUPO (pregnant until proven otheriwse) might help you feel positive ? I think you have every reason to be hopeful : ItyBty, I wanted to say.... nice...