or Connect

Posts by fullofgrace

UPDATE 11/18 -- All comments still need to be placed in Questions & Suggestions but georgia, the MDC Administrator, will be making a list of issues with status updates that may be easier to follow - -------------------------   Administrators really do want your input (be it a question, concern or issue) so they need all of it to go in one place. They've said they will be allowing an open conversation, so post what you need to in Questions & Suggestions.   Thanks so much!! 
Questions & Suggestions   Administrators really do want your input (be it a question, concern or issue) so they need all of it to go in one place. They've said they will be allowing a full dialogue, so feel free to post what you need to in there.   Thanks so much!!
Moved to the Forum Questions board.
Sorry folks. This has been removed per admin request due to smilies not being used in a.... ahem.... family-friendly manner.
Moving to Finding Your Tribe, where people with similar interests and activities hang out in groups.
Has been removed. Per the UA and the Administrator's Guidelines for TAO -- Quote: Originally Posted by georgia Vents in TAO: Please avoid negative characterizations, insults, blanket statements, condemnations of others, etc. Members are welcome to post seeking advice, opinions or suggestions on how best to handle conflict, and we welcome posts about changing attitudes as a whole and how to deal with differing views. Venting is understandable, however, we...
Quote: I'd wonder why you weren't out having fun with people your own age! Really?! One of my fondest memories growing up is of the neighbors who, even though they didn't have children, did the 'best' Halloween on the street! They had extra goodies and hot chocolate and were just super sweet and fun. Halloween in our neighborhood (a cul-de-sac at the end, but it's a long hill to get there - we'll jokingly say "Trek for Treats!") has gotten busier...
That said, I wear a 12 and hands down my two favorite stores are zappos.com and 6pm.com (which the lovely mamas here informed me is the Zappos outlet)! They offer me literally hundreds of shoes to choose from in my size, when offline stores only carry up to an 11.
Links are currently broken due to the software being cranky. It's being worked on today and will be updated in a thread in Q&S. (I'd link it, but.... lol)
Has also been removed for review. Thanks for your patience!