or Connect

Posts by fullofgrace

In addition to all the great advice here, I also strongly suggest tracking you & your husband's spending to see where the money is going, and to see & remember those little expenses here and there that don't always immediately come to mind when creating a budget. Create a journal or a spreadsheet or whatever works best for you where both you AND your husband write down every. penny. spent. so you can see what areas could use a good trimming before you are out on your...
You're very welcome! Glad it helped. Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
I was just ruling out a purchasing issue as a potential problem, since that's something I can't access. This I can help with, though! The Trading Post is one of our forums that requires 60+ days of registration (which you have) and 50+ posts (which you are close to) to be able to view it. You're very close, so jump in some conversations and you'll be there in no time! Other forums will open up for you when you hit 50 posts,too - Talk Amongst Ourselves and Parents as...
To help troubleshoot.... Have you purchased one of the Trading Post Subscription options explained in the guidelines link below?Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Hi there! Unfortunately, Mothering no longer offers the ability to change usernames. From the FAQ:     If you have a security concern, you can send an email to administrator@mothering.com with details of your situation in order to discuss options.   Sorry for the inconvenience!
Bump for those who may not have seen the news yet.  
Hi there! You weren't doing anything wrong. That forum is closed to new posts and our writer mamas have moved to the WAHM Well. I've moved this there so they can see it. They also have a chat thread here if you're interested - http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1283311/write-at-home-moms-december-january
The intent of the word is a huge component in how I react to hearing those phrases. Many people simply don't think before they toss out 'retard' and 'retarded' because it was so ingrained in many of us growing up that they were ok to say. I really do understand that. But they aren't ok to say. They are far more powerful and damaging than we realize. One child bullied my 13yo with Asperger's every day for months by calling her those names on the sly until my daughter...

You're welcome!   Another quick mod note -- If posts are unnecessarily unkind or if you feel they violate the User Agreement in any way, please do use the red flag at the bottom of a post to report them. Sometimes people worry that just flagging a post will automatically get someone 'in trouble'. It doesn't.   Upon submitting a report, the system sends the moderators and administrators a note, asking us to give that post a look. We always appreciate the head's up!...