or Connect

Posts by sunshinebabies3

it should also be noted that "trying the diet" and living GFCF are totally different and will therefore offer different results, especially when you factor in genetics AND the whole spectrum issue. I agree, not about 'buying into it". my kids have regressive autism and no question it worked wonders for them. Whether it will for your child, who knows. It certainly isn't the magic bullet. Hopefully the family members will support your decision as the parent.
congrats!!! good job momma. are you on triplet connection? also--wanted to add that I truly wish I had only pumped until after their due date. My kids were not able to feed well enough from the breast to get full. So we would have to offer a bottle b/c they were hungry but exhausted. THEN I had to pump to empty myself. My kids never had troubl accepting both breast and bottle, so I just wish I had pumped until they were a bit stronger. I think we would have been more...
K. Shannon Wilson Bearden Psychological Center she rocks!
dont know about picardin but will look into that. my kids look pitiful. my son has a HUGE bite on his leg. much bigger than a quarter and swollen like a big knot. unfortunately this is normal for them. my other son has 15+ bites. my daughter has several too. i had an eco-friendly pest control man come check it out and he said spraying would be a waste of our money b/c we basically are in moquito heaven. draining ditch behind house, super mature trees & shrubs. So, he...
mosquitos at my house are HORRIBLE. beyond horrible really. we can not allow the kids outside. I have used every non-deet spray or lotion out there. my kids have worn the citronella bracelets, we planted the plants. my kids have worn dryer sheets. Still bug bites. We have a mosquito zappper. my hubby has sprayed and organic non-toxic (to people) product on our lawn that is supposed to kill mosquitos, larvae, and then repel adult mosquitos--no success. we have burned...
I entered a contest for my www.thefacesofautism.com website/organization. I AM IN THE FINALS FOR THE $10,000 PRIZE FOR MY AUTISM ORGANIZATION!!! :yay: Here is the link: http://www.ideablob.com/ideas/1290-T...Autism-Website There are only 2 more days to vote! I will find out on Friday if I won! What is The Faces Of Autism? The Faces of Autism is a website/organization that will serve as a support for parents and family members of children with Autism....
The NICU roller coaster is so emotional and draining. Cling to those positive moments, embrace them and bask in them. That will help you get through the tough ones. Best wishes to you and your little peanuts. I am saying a prayer for you and your babies.
our triplets had SEVERE reflux and were finally put on Neocate after an assortment of other options failed. I would NOT change formula unless your GI instructs you to. Neocate is the most broken down, easy to digest milk formula out there. We used cereal with decent results, but my recommendation is get some better medicine. Zantac is unhelpful for MANY MANY children. It was absoultely useless for my kids and sometimes the nasty mint flavor caused them to choke and...
is there any chance that she has sensory integration issues? 2 of my 3 do and 1 behaves like this. He has a really hard time transitioning and needs advanced warning for almost everything... i.e. "i'm going to lay you down and change our diaper now", etc. You might look into it if you are concerned.
we have puzzle time. Crayon time. we also have bins with rice, oatmeal, and sometimes macaroni and we bury toys in it for them to find. It provides great sensory input and they love it. you can always do a mid-day bath. my kids love it. (no soap allowed, only toys