or Connect

Posts by rreynolds

Thank you all for your comments. I will try to engage him more in some activities. I guess maybe I'm just a worry wart...... Again thanks.
Need advise if this behavior is typical or if my grandson could have ADD. I stay at home and keep my 5 yo grandson when he's not in school. I don't remember my children behaving this way when they were young so I'm worried. He can't hold still, he appears restless, wiggling around constantly, he talks non stop. Even when we sit down to eat he has to be moving some part of his body. I'm concerned because my children were active but they were never that active to the...
We carry an assortment of top quality products: Pure swiss skin and body care, Nurtition, Baby Products, Weight Loss, Aromatheraphy, and Complete cosmetic line. Arbonne's proprietary formulas are what set us apart from the rest, they are: Botanically Based pH Correct Dermatologist Tested No Mineral Oil (Can interfere with skin function) No Animal Products or By Products No Animal Testing No Chemical Dyes or Fragrances (Known skin irritants) Our products have been...
Maybe try talking to some of the other parents to see if they have the same concerns that you have and if so maybe all of you could express your concerns to the head of the preschool. Be prepared to provide them with a list of healthy snacks. If this doesn't work maybe think about supplying your own snacks for your child. Good luck and I hope your able to get this resolved.
I've been just hanging around for the past few weeks so I thought its time I say hello! I'm trying to get used to this working from home and sometimes its pretty lonely and I fell upon this site by accident and loved the warmth. I'm a registered nurse working afew hours a month until I get this home business stuff down and instead of being a stay at home mom I'm now a stay at home grandmother (very young grandmother I might add) to Dakota. This site is great and I wish...
I came across your problems with children with eczema and I know of some products that have really worked for children with eczema, in fact I had my sister use it on her grandson because all the creme's and medications from the doctor's didn't work. I gave her this product and it worked and some pediatricians are starting to recommend it to their patients. These products are pure, safe, and beneficial. They are botanically based, hypoallergenic, no mineral oil,...
I was reading through this forum trying to find some information to help my 5 year old grandson with some issues when I noticed how many responses there were from parents with children suffering from eczema and I have to provide some information that be beneficial in helping some of these children. My sisters grandson suffered from eczema really bad and saw mutiple doctors and was given multiple creams without any success. I finally got them to agree to try this product...