or Connect

Posts by Relynn

Hi, Is 6 years old too old for separation irritation? My 6 year old has redness and swelling in the middle of his penis. I had a different child experience something similar at the age of almost 4. Thanks in advance Rebecca
Thanks ladies! My Beco should arrive any day. I ordered a cross body purse, It was $6 bucks on amazon. I used to use those little pouch/pocket style purses all the time. Problem solved!
It does make sense, thank you! I have used carriers before and just carried my purse as always. I may just be freaking out because I just spent lots of money and I'm still thinking about the ergo! Rebecca
Hi, I just ordered a beco butterfly II. I am really close to ordering an ergo also. The reason I'm thinking about the ergo is the little pocket. What do you all do for carrying your keys and wallet while wearing the beco butterfly II? I hate to spend another $100 on the ergo so I can have a pocket. Then, when would I use the beco butterfly II? only in the house and when out in the yard? Thanks Rebecca
Thank you! I am kinda worried about it... Rebecca
Cindy Taylor in Franklin
Thanks...I filled out an online calculator, and she was in the 25-50% range. She is 15lbs, 24 inches and I measured her head at 15.5 inches...I was worried because she wasn't in the highest % for head circumference! lol...I think she was 13.something at birth, 8/20... Rebecca looking for something to worry about!!
Hi! Would some of you share your baby's head circumference at birth and now? I'm curious and I didn't really pay attention to head circumference with my other babies. Thanks! Rebecca
Hi, Has anyone bought/used a placenta encapsulation kit? I just read about one, it costs $75. I want to know if its easy? Thanks Rebecca http://shop.placentabenefits.info/pr...aps_kit&cat=15
Hi, Has anyone bought/used a placenta encapsulation kit? I just read about one, it costs $75. I want to know if its easy? Thanks Rebecca http://shop.placentabenefits.info/pr...aps_kit&cat=15