or Connect

Posts by frogertgrl

How do you both know he is 'fine'? Seems like he isn't so fine if he isn't willing to preview and consciously consider what his children need to watch at a tender age. Nor does 'fine' include what seems to be a knee-jerk reaction defending one's childhood. what's the rush to have your children view TV and movies? why is this helpful to their little selves? That's what I'm wondering about your dh's perspective.
Quote: Originally posted by dentente Do you really need to mention things like eggs, honey and tomatos? Is everyone automatically an idiot but you? Wow. I needed this info and I learned so very much from your posts, DaryLLL, thanks for taking the time to educate (at least) me. Helps me make the best decisions for my child(ren). Denny, if you want to have that 'magic' banana experience, no one will stop you. Our family is without that magic...
Thank you!!
Thank you all for the love here. Yes, this has taken a great toll on me and it's still true, imo, what I wrote way back in this looong thread: Quote: My challenge seems to be to stay strong and not believe his criticisms of me, and stay strong even with MIL and DH in cahoots. It is extremely difficult when living with such irrationality and harshness (on me) to stay strong in the truth of who I am. It is easy to believe I'm a crummy person,...
X-posting with Healthy Body...thought I might receive more input if I x-posted! What do you all think about this for toddlers? For immunity and health? I know much has been talked about recommending this for indigo children but how about all toddlers? Also, pregnant ladies? I used to buy blue green algae from Cell Tech (hope it's okay to speak of a brand) so I'm mostly curious about experiences with this product but would like to hear about blue green algae in...
Thank you all for the good ideas and input. How I love this place called MDC! Arduinna, thanks for giving me something to consider. I'll have to look inside at my motivations for wanting a female therapist. All the male therapists I've seen in my life (5 or so) were bad and all the female therapists were much more helpful, so I know I have a bias there! My husband said, 'you just know that about half of therapists out there would say the Family Bed is a terrible...
Wow, thanks so so much veganmamma and LizaJanesMom! Your words mean more than I can express. Really, I don't know what I'd do if the support you all have given me wasn't here. I feel awful that I have been really angry and frustrated with the dog, especially post partum but again, I believe my husband should have taken the helm and seen the situation for what it was: unsustainable. Our lives changed, this happens a lot and we didn't see it coming (but should...
Thanks, Asherah. Pavlina, I missed your post so I don't know what you wrote but yeah, it seems that it was more focused on the dog working out and that's not possible. Probably was way back when behavior problems first appeared, when he was a puppy. I have not wanted to post this and avoided this thread but here goes: the dog goes on a plane to MIL in the AM. I am so crestfallen over this, there are no words. (but I'll still write!) I cried, I explained, I told DH...
What do you all think about this for toddlers? For immunity and health? I know much has been talked about recommending this for indigo children but how about all toddlers? Also, pregnant ladies? I used to buy blue green algae from Cell Tech (hope it's okay to speak of a brand) so I'm mostly curious about experiences with this product but would like to hear about blue green algae in general. Sometimes it seems like supplements like these are a waste of money to...
Don't be implicating Bush man in no murders now. We all know he prays daily and isn't capable of (mass) murder! I vote 'B'.