or Connect

Posts by mesa

Man, good luck. We just PCS'd and my husband didn't do PT for....3 weeks or thereabouts. Of course they had him do a practice APFT as soon as he checked in to his new unit, lol....it was horrible. I hope they turn up though!
are they stuck to the velcro on any of his ACUs that were in the wash?  What about stuck to towels, socks, tshirts...the carpet under a piece of furniture...thinking....
hi! My name is Misti...I have 4 children, Nicolas (11), Noah (8), Shelby (3), and Aiden (7 months). Aiden was born in Korea last October...he was supposed to be my home birth baby, but when I went to 43 weeks, I went to the Army hospital in Seoul to have my water broken...I was almost 5 cm when admitted, and he was born 2 hours later...completely naturally, monitor free, and on my hands and knees in the hospital bed, lol...the staff didn't quite know what to make of me...
we were done when our littlest was born last October. But, as things often go, we said one thing and did another...we were pretty much celibate because I was terrified to get pregnant again, but we were in the middle of moving back to the states from Korea and I hadn't had a chance to get a permanent form of BC yet...I don't do hormonal bcp's...one morning a couple of weeks ago, I woke up and I was unusually randy (clue #1, I guess) and that was that! My edd is Feb...
just moved to a new house, and the washer and dryer are in the kitchen!! I have NO place to store dirty clothes, let alone diapers. I usually wash once or twice a week (I like a big stash) but without a place with a door away from the rest of the house (i.e. a laundry room, heh...) I'm not digging the idea of CD. I don't want them in the bathroom either. What would you do? Have a smaller stash and wash every day maybe?
thank you!  We fixed it :)  
I have a question about the Radian.  A friend of mine took hers to a CPST and she installed the seat with 3 pieces of pool noodle underneath it to kick it back even more, it's so far reclined that she can't even use her front passenger seat, she has to have it flipped forward.  FTR, her car is a Range Rover.  She said the CPST told her this is the way the Radian should be installed, but I'm super confused.  Her daughter is (I want to say) 9 months now, so not a little. ...
We just got out of the hospital yesterday.  It was all very frightening and dramatic.  I noticed he was going pee a lot more than usual, like 3 or more times an hour,and drinking large amounts of water...then he fell asleep in class a couple of times, and I decided it was time to take him in.  I was at a PT conference last Friday, discussing some in class problems with him, his teacher, and the guidance counselor, and the conversation steered to my concerns about his...
I know how you feel.  I'm kind of in the same place right now...and it's really really difficult.  Especially when it comes to family and close friends.  Anyway, I have come to an uneasy peace with it all.  For me, the best way to handle it was to offer all my information, my love and support, and then...just let it go.  After I offer the information, I simply tell them I love them, and I hope they read with an open heart.  The key for me has been to not ask...
my 11 year old (circumcised) son asked me last night why his penis has a "helmet" and his 3 brothers don't. It caught me off guard...I knew he would ask some time, but I wasn't expecting it at all. I found myself floundering, because the reasons I have for leaving boys intact seem like they would harm my boy's self i...mage. He's very mature and smart, and I really don't want to make him feel like there's something wrong with him, because there isn't! How do I have this...