or Connect

Posts by mesa

thank you boatbaby That article helped me this morning! 42 weeks tomorrow. Feels like a cosmic joke, at this point. I told my husband that he owes me diamonds, lol...especially after he asked me for an induction this morning. Turd. s My doc ended up not coming the other day...he told me that he would if I thought I needed him, but I'm having a hard time figuring out a good reason...it's a 2 hour drive for him, so IMO it needs to be something more substantial...
YAY! Congratulations! I want your birth, lol
well, now I feel silly, lol. I emailed my doc yesterday whining, lol, and he emailed me back today and told me he's going to come over after he's done teaching his prenatal class today and bring his NST monitor. I wrote him back and told him to please not do that...I was having a really bad day yesterday, but I'm better today, and if baby doesn't come this weekend I'll see him next week. Goodness, I feel foolish.
thanks, guys I'm feeling a little better today, I think. My husband has a 4 day weekend, and we're headed out to a festival, where I plan to visit an acupuncturist, and then I'm headed for a brutal Korean style foot massage, lol. My doctor is amazing. I have spoken to him, I just haven't had any visits in his office. He says that there's no real reason (barring symptoms of complications, of course, which he made sure I was familiar with) for full term mamas to...
Cried myself to sleep the past two nights. I'm 11 days overdue. I'm feeling like I want to throw away my homebirth and go get induced, even though the Army hospital has no idea who I am, I have never been seen there, and who knows what will happen to me. I haven't seen my doctor in a month. The only assurances I have that everything is ok is that I feel ok...I mean I *know* everything's ok, but I'm approaching 42 weeks like a freight train and I'm starting to freak...
Nope, I'm still here. 41+3 today.
41+3. No signs, still. I'm 17 days more pregnant than I ever have been before, and I'm getting really discouraged. I can't get any homeopathics, acupuncture, or even castor oil here, so I'm feeling really stuck. Doc wants to do a NST on Tuesday if I (God forbid) am still pregnant....I'm feeling weak, though...like I want to just show up at the hospital and ask for an induction. This is my last baby, though, and my first home birth, and I REALLY want it. I just can't...
going on 40+4 now for me too. I'm 11 days more pregnant than I've ever been before. Craptastic!
Last fall we moved from MN to South Korea with my 10 year old, my 6 year old, and my 18 month old. Honestly, as far as the kids are concerned, they've handled it the best out of all of us. There's a fairly large group of American families here in our apartment building, and they have a lot of friends. For me, though, the adjustment has been really difficult and I can't wait to get back home. My mother has also had a rough time adjusting...I have lived within 10 miles...
I've been early 3 times over now....and look at me now. 2 days "overdue"...with no signs of labor at all. except for being about 3cm dilated, of course. Nothing. Nada. Zilch. And here I thought I knew it all.