or Connect

Posts by mesa

he really is amazing I keep telling him that he should move his practice to the States
40+1. Sigh. NO signs or symptoms, of any kind. Walked about 4 miles today, going to walk some more later. What sucks for me is that I don't have any options as far as "natural induction" besides sex and walking...can't get castor oil here, herbs, any of it. As a matter of fact, I can't even get my membranes stripped, because my doc (home birth OB) is so Zen about birth that he told me no more scheduled visits, he'll see me when I'm in labor. This is all new to me,...
AKC's Canine Health Foundation published a paper about early spay neuter, which can be read here: Their conclusions on early spay of bitches: Quote: For female dogs, the high incidence and high percentage of malignancy of mammary neoplasia, and the significant effect of spaying on decreasing its incidence make ovariohysterectomy prior to the first heat the best recommendation for non-breeding animals. The demonstrated increased incidence of urinary...
if it makes you feel any better, I'm more pregnant than I've ever been before too. Nicolas was 7 days early, Noah 10, and Shelby was 5 WEEKS early. I'm officially in uncharted territory and have no idea when this dang kid is coming, lol
what is it with spoons?? I just bought a new set of silverware because we ran out of spoons, and even the set came with 4 extra, lol...so it's not just you and me...it must be pretty prevalent
oh my, we're really suffering from sticker shock over here in Korea right now. We keep our AC set at 75 degrees during the night, and off most of the day. Electricity here is REAAALLLYY expensive, though, and we've been getting some monster bills. June was 400, July was $560, and we just got our August bill...$760. We're in a high rise 3 bedroom apartment, about 1400 square feet, if that. It's crazy. The humidity here is what kills me. It's like the Amazon out there...
hairbrushes 2nd grader shoes 2 year old shoes my wallet (and the contents)...2 year old loves to raid it
Quote: Originally Posted by anomaly13 i scored a new cast iron pot from the thrift store, it had never been seasoned/used. I asked DH to put in on the grill after grilling one night cause it had a funky coating on it that smelled like melted plastic when I put it in the over after thinking I had scrubbed it all off. Anyway thought it would melt off in over the hot grill and not make such a mess or smelly kitchen. We it got left outside and rained on....
let the pump run for a while when you're done pumping, with just the tubes attached... it will get that condensation right out.
Quote: Originally Posted by MaerynPearl According to my midwife, when I expressed the same concern to her... At least the births that happen THAT fast tend (about 99.9% or more of the time) to be the healthy ones with no complications. The only births any woman would want to UC. (Even the ones planning UC would only want to UC a healthy complication-free birth, of course. Because we would be crazy to want to UC our own C-Section) thank your...