or Connect

Posts by mesa

Quote: Originally Posted by kellykins What does horchata taste like? We have a little Salvadorean resturaunt around the corner and they have horchata there.. but... it sounds so textrually odd... There was a Cuban place in Tampa that served something that was like a smoothie-- guava, milke and ice? I donno what it was called but YUMO. It's slightly creamy, like skim milk, but not even that creamy, with a cinnamony-type flavor. It's really...
I simply adore Thai Tea. Ever since I moved to Prescott I can't find it, though. I also LOVE horchata. There's a little taqueria I go to all the time to get horchata and a carne asada burrito. YUMMO!
you know, those rotary grinders? I was using it tonight to grind my dog's toenails. He was all over the place for some reason, I was leaning over, getting hot and frustrated, and before I knew it, this had happened. I ripped it loose, rearranged the dog and myself, he squirmed again, and it happened again. I have NO idea how to get this impromptu dread out of my hair. It's twisted tight as a rope. Sigh. And I thought my day couldn't get any worse. My period is a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tenk Do you temp? If not, then there's really (honestly) no way to tell when you O'd for sure. Maybe you O'd late and that's why AF hasn't shown up for you. Is it possible that you didn't O at all this cycle? That happens sometimes too. Kwim? I know that over the last 6 months my cycle has gotten longer by a day EVERY cycle. So my last one was like 33 days on what was like 28-29 6 months ago. Good luck, and if you...
A few months back, I had a nasty backache in the middle of the night. I kept getting up, filling the tub, and falling asleep in the tub. Then I would drag myself back to bed, try to sleep, then end up in the tub again. The pain was gradually worsening....but still I didn't wake my husband. Eventually, I woke him because I was curled up on the bedroom floor, sobbing and writhing. He freaked....put me in the car, and drove me to the hospital (which is 30 minutes away). ...
Quote: Originally Posted by frog Cash it out! Have PayPal send you a check and do whatever your little heart desires with it. I have a Paypal mastercard Sitting on my desk, calling to me.
what's etsy?
I have $90 in paypal. Help me spend it, before DH realizes it's there, please?? I'm not normally this sneaky, it's just that I just had a birthday (my dad sent me $400!!!!) and every penny went to bills and I didn't get one stinkin thing for me. So help
Yeah, I was tortured for my large forehead. Well, it's not that large now that I'm an adult, but it IS high. They called me "neverending forehead". Clever eh? I was also tormented for my painful shyness. And my bookworm tendencies. I would spend recess with my nose in a book. I would walk down the hall with my nose in a book. But I suspect that was mostly because I had no friends. Everybody thought I was a snob. It's weird, I had such a miserable childhood in...
all I gotta say is, Limewire rocks. And for audiobooks, Audible is really, really cool too. I get a certain number of downloads a month for a flat fee, plus a couple free during the trial period.