or Connect

Posts by deuxceleste

I'd like to share this with the mothering community... Yes, it's my site... but it's free to post on the site and I hope I'm not breaking any rules by posting this. Mods'll catch me if I am.   www.nc-arts.com is a free place for artists to showcase their work. It was only launched on Wednesday and in the first 24 hours had over 600 pageviews. Holy moley WOW.   I'd like this eventually to be a place where artists can sell their work, but it will always be free...
I'm going to be starting a third shift job this week. Does anyone know of anyone who would be willing to exchange childcare? (This person would watch my kids here at night, and I'd watch theirs during the day?)   If you know *anyone* that you trust, please PM me!
no upgrade available? I mey possibly be able to help. we get "donated" phones all the time, which are just essentially discarded or recycled. what do you have now?
Was there a prior post in another thread that we missed?
Finally got the SA fixed!!! Happy, now I send it to my lawyer, who makes all the edits and passes it along to ex, for his "approval."   Thanks for all the ideas, mamas!
I'd never waive. I didn't press for CS in the beginning, but people change. Now he's been evicted, lost his job (fired twice in 6 months) and is a general wreck. Doesn't want to see the kids, the whole nine yards. You just never know what could happen.
Bumping with comments... Subbing this thread b/c in the middle of working out a separation agreement, myself. With him, it's all about moneymoneymoney... need to find out about tax intercept, etc, as he's lost his job (fired... again) and no CS coming in. Which means that public school preschool is the only viable option for DS who will be 4 in March unless something changes. What I'm interested in is how you all handled wording of a SA with you having primary...