or Connect

Posts by seh97001

After my son was born, that night in the hospital, a nurse came in with my son, and when she walked in she looked at me and then looked back down at the baby, then she looked back at the door like she had gotten the wrong room. Then she asked to see my bracelet. I knew what she was thinking, but she didn't make any rude comments. But I have never had anyone think I'm not the mother, or at least they never said anything.
naturally occurring fraternals, and they run in my family, so it wasn't really a surprise.
I don't know if you have thought about it, but there are different non-disposable products available. I use the diva cup. You just wash it with soap and water in the sink. It is also easy to use. It is so handy and so convenient. I won't use anything else! try googling. If you have a whole foods market nearby they sell them. But I bought mine on the internet. All you need is one, they last for years. I hope this helps.
I would love to have one! It looks so nice! The surroundings are beautiful!
I love diva cup.
My children use Thibaut's Professor Toto to learn German. They have other languages too. They are dvd's, cd, coloring book. My 6 year old and 2 year olds love them. My little Sophie always asks to watch professor Toto, and all the children speak it a little. My mil is German, but she hardly ever speaks it. We all practice together.
It was just an article. sheesh. I can read that it is in England. Not everyone here is in Arkansas.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...primary108.xml
Yurts usually don't need a building code, because they are tents, not buildings. But, I don't know what each state says about them.
Until just the last month or so, my kids all woke up at around 7:00! No sleeping in for me, but now they'll sleep until around 7:45. That's a little better, I guess. ha ha