or Connect

Posts by ~MoonGypsy~

My oldest is 3 in about 2 weeks. Long story somewhat shortened: He was a "failed" homebirth and 5 weeks premature because the doctors induced me when they shouldn't have. Because of this he spent two weeks in the NICU. We never got the hold of breastfeeding though we were literally throwing what money we could at LCs. Up until about 20 months everything was normal, albeit hectic. My husband and I worked alternating shifts so that we didn't have to use daycare. The way it...
My family has been sleeping with the same set of unhemmed fleece yardages since I purchased them for myself when I was 17. Almost 8 years later they're torn, pilly, rough and itchy because they're full of animal (which conveniently never comes out of fleece). What I'm looking for is a light/med weight blanket that would work for when a sheet is not quite warm enough. It never really gets cold here either. I found a few on Overstock that seem like they would work but I'm...
I'm not sure there's much else you could have done, short of hunting down the other child's parents. It sounds like that wouldn't have done much good anyway. In that situation I think your best bet is to try and turn it into a learning situation for your little guy - as best as you can anyway.
Unless you saw the co-worker having full-out butt naked sex in the "other guys" car, I wouldn't say anything. It doesn't sound like you have absolute proof that there's an affair going on.
double post
Quote: Originally Posted by SNRPMom Hello everyone! Newbie here! Would like to pop in, if that's ok with you all. I'm not exactly new to a sewing machine but I have a tough time stitching clothing. I can oftne find clothing cheaper ready made than I can buy the fabric I'm more along the lines of Rere. I LOVE to find thrift fabric. Here's a jean quilt made from the backs of old jeans, a piece of wool ( on sale) and a sheet for backing. Jean...
Quote: Originally Posted by Smokering but more importantly, I need to line a few baskets for the baby's clothes before it's born, and make a curtain to go across the wardrobe door, 'cause there ain't one. I just painted the inside of the wardrobe so it looks nice and tidy, and the lined baskets will go on the shelves with the baby's clothes inside, with pretty countryish-style fabric, and I'd like the curtain to be a ruffle along the top and then a drape...
As a former "Home Improvement Warehouse" associate: Please don't blame me when your chosen paint color is too "pinkish" when you get it home. I'm sorry that you purchased 75 gallons of it, but I'm not eating the costs. We have 100's of paint colors. I do not know the names of all of them. Just because I'm a girl doesn't mean I don't know tools. I work with these tools and the men that work with said tools probably more than you do. Don't ask me to check with the 16 year...
Try and get more footage of what concerns you. The chest thing sounds scary. to you mama.
NAk I agree, it looks like baby sleep. Both of my little ones can sleep with their eyes open and their eyeballs roll around and do all kinds of crazy stuff. Try closing his eyes next time. You'll be able to tell if he's awake or not when you do. The smiling is normal. The lip twitches are too, it's mostly the start of a suckle that doesn't fully form because he's sleeping. This could also be what causes the tongue protrusion. Even my 2yo still does practice suckles in...