or Connect

Posts by Ks Mama

Thank you so much for your feedback! I've never been to Omaha... OR Nebraska! :-D How do you like living there? Is it a kid-friendly city? Do you live in, or outside of the city? Are there green/crunchy communities in the area? Any suburbs or more rural areas not to far from the city that you'd recommend? We'd love a place with a lot of open space, that's not out of reach of the benefits of the city (is this too crazy an idea?!)   Just considering the prices you...
On the heels of my previous question, looking for a Montessori Erkinder school, and doing some earrrrrrly footwork, in anticipation of a potential midwest move...   Are you living in, or near, or know of a really "crunchy" community in Kansas, Missouri, Colorado, even as far South as Texas or West as outside of Vegas?  We're in NJ right now, in a very un-crunchy and un-nature-loving place.  Having come from a much more earth & environment-loving, natural lifestyle...
Hi All.   We may be relocating to the midwest region (we're currently in NJ) and so I'm starting to do some preliminary scouting for Montessori schools.  Our new location is not at all set; we're pretty flexible, and it may depend on where we can find the best school.   I'd love an Erkinder program, though an elementary (at least thru 8th) would be okay; adolescent (thru 12th grade) would be better; erkinder would be ideal!!   If you live in the Midwest (we...
We may be relocating to the Kansas City area (though it could be Colorado or other mid-west area), and need to do some preliminary scouting for schools in the area. I'm looking for a Montessori school that goes AT LEAST through elementary (8th grade), but adolescent (thru "high school") would be ideal.   Any suggestions? Thanks so much!
Have you looked into the Holistic Moms Network? The Philly/W. Jersey Chapter meets in Collingswood: http://home.homewebs.com/hmnwestjersey/
Whereabouts do you live?
Thank you so much - I will definitely check him out!! :)
Hi!   Looking for a family-friendly holistic chiropractor in Burlington County, particularly one who is familiar with herbs and natural treatments & who lives & practices a natural, earth-friendly life. Thanks in advance!
Bumping...
My 6yo is interested in starting piano lessons. She can read treble clef notes and plays around a lot on the piano & other instruments at home. I'm looking for fun & child-led; lessons that will continue to spark her interest in & love for music, not have her worrying over practice or performance. The teacher must be someone who really LIKES to work with children. I'm open to small group lessons and a teacher who uses/teaches with accompanying instruments (like...