or Connect

Posts by Mrs_Lurker

Early October.
I have an Audra Noreen, and a Tobias John.
Yeah, this article made me none too happy. I have struggled to nurse this baby, and while he was able to do it for a time, things got progressively worse, he wasn't gaining weight normally, and finally, he was diagnosed with hypotonia. At almost 12 weeks now, he can't hold his head up, and his upper body tone is quite weak. So, I've been EPing for him for the past 26 days. He was able to nurse before that, but barely. We're starting PT soon, so I keep hoping that...
Quote: Originally Posted by loulie A beautiful story, this part made me cry tears of joy for you. It really was a great experience. So, so different than last time. Quote: Originally Posted by Fireflyforever CONGRATULATIONS. We chose Tobias for our little one because of the meaning too. I LOVE it. Have a wonderful babymoon with your sweet boy. I noticed you chose that name as well. We have excellent taste. I...
Wednesday, 2/3/10, at 9:18am 6lbs, 14oz 19.5" Born at 37W6D I know this is a birth story, but for me, it's also a love story. This is a baby I wasn't sure I would get, and only days before finding out I was pregnant, I was told we'd need IVF to conceive. It was CRAZY, it all happened so fast, so unexpectedly. Because DD was born at 40W6D, and I labored for 3.5 days I really thought I had at least 2 more weeks. I guess there really is no way to predict any birth at...
Mom: Lily Baby: Tobias John (not Toby ) Birthday (EDD): 2/3/10 (EDD was 2/18/10) Sex: Male Stats: 6lbs, 14oz, 19.5" He was born at 37W6D, after an 8 hour labor
I'll (likely) go back to NFP/FAM, if my cycles return like last time. If so, then I won't ovulate until after my first period, so that helps a lot. Ovulation is also very painful for me, and I tend to get signs of it a few days in advance. Once I feel comfortable that our family is complete, DH will get a vasectomy.
As long as nothing is dead or dying, or stinks really badly, I'm okay with some fur and clutter, some full laundry baskets, and a few sharpie drawings on your light colored wall and furniture. As for my house, I clean it up every Wednesday night, for the speech therapist. I do it because she tells me not to. The thing is, people do judge, and I know that. Sometimes I think the judgments are meant lightly, and sometimes much more harshly. In spite of everything they might...
I don't know how Healthy Kids works, but for the adult version, usually you'd be enrolled in a specific plan, and you'd need to contact that plan for a list of providers, if it wasn't included in your enrollment packet. From what I read at: http://www.oregon.gov/DHS/healthykids/about_us.shtml, "coverage lasts for at least one full year." I also read the following on their site: Are you having difficulty finding a doctor or other medical provider for your child covered...