or Connect

Posts by mamabens

I sure as heck wouldn't deliver in a hospital if I didn't want to. I would definitely eitehr plan an UC or have an Oops the baby came too wuickly moment. Like they could prove otherwise. GOod luck in whatever you decide.
Quote: Originally Posted by nashvillemidwife I always hate being the lone dissenter. I don't think it's a good idea. If they've seen you they'll already know obviously that you're getting ready to have the baby any day. Even if you weren't having the baby at home it's reasonable to assume you'd be laboring there. Knowing that you're actually planning to deliver there is all the more reason for them to butt in if they think you need help. I have...
I don't fold mine or the girls'. DH fold's his. Most of the time though we're sorting through the laundry basket searching for clean undies. lol With the girls' especially, I figured why bother when they go in & turn it upside down in order to find just the right pair. haha Same thing with socks. I found 2 big cloth dorm bins & put them in front of their dresser ont he floor. Unmated socks go in one & undies int he other. They end up sort through the socks too find ing...
We have one cat & we take turns scooping the box every evening. Then it's changed out completely once a week. We haven't had her for a week yet but that's just how we've always done it with cats in the past. It does sound like the box was let go BUT I must say that some cats poop more than others. My mother scoops her cats box twice a week & empties it once a month.(not often enough for me but it's not my cat). Anyway,when she was out of town I waited 3 days & went to...
Ok, I hope you don't mind me jumping in here. In the last few days someone has dropped a cat off here. We fell in love immediately so we brought her inside. All our animals have always been indoor animals, just the way we do things. She has fit right in as if she's been with us for years. Anyway, we aren't able to take her to the vet right now, will be able to next week. Whoever dropped her either abused her or threw her out of a moving car. She has 'road burn' looking...
I swear I love mine!! It's awesome! I have had it for almost a year & wonder why I didn't get one sooner. I don't have a heavy period anymore so I don't usually have to empty it more than twice a day.(morning & night.) I still get the weird looks from family(mainly mom & sis) cause they think it's weird but I love it!!
DH has a friend at work who just found out her son has a milk protien allergy & the pediatrition put him on Alemintum (sp) formula. ANyone have any suggestions for her. What are your experiences with using this formula? She said she started him on it yesterday evening & he's a different child already. Am I wrong or isn't that a bit too soon to really notice results? Any help you can give me on this would be great. I'll print it out & give it to her since she doesn't have...
Anyone know where to find them?? I have found them at Walmart & Kroger in the past but that was around a holiday & now I can't find them anymore. My youngest daughter Arielle is allergic to strawberry & anything remotely close to strawberry.(artifical flavor) We found the Welches grape fruit snacks & she loved them. Well, she's starting preschool Monday & they have fruit snacks often as a treat. I've gone over all of the "Don't give her's" but thought I would try & find...
I agree with pp, I would not have accepted the tickets & I don't blame the lady for being upset. My 5 yr old has never even heard the word midget, I don't think she'd know what it was if she did hear it. She does however watch the TLC program Little People Big World with me & has asked why that person was so small & how old they were.(because she automatically associates small with child) I explained that that is the way God made them & that they were just shorter than...
I am 32 & I love love love Meatloaf!!!!