or Connect

Posts by loon13

I've been very stressed about money issues here lately. Specifically, paying down debt but yet our income may go down and things would be tight. Will it get worse before it gets better or are we on slow, steady progress to better things? I know, it's worded oddly, but I'm fumbling here. Thank you!
I use the OCM but about 2-3 times a week. More than that is overdoing it for my skin, almost the same as washing my hair everyday would be too much for it. My skin just doesn't like it that often. Moderation seems best. And by too much I mean that instead of my face looking great, it looks too oily and I actually tend to get breakouts. On days I don't use OCM, I wash with Kiss My Face Olive Oil soap, tone with witch hazel and apply a light moisturizer (I think I'm...
Quote: Originally Posted by jul511riv just an update. Had baby boy this morning. Spent time in birthing pool, but birthed him in the shower. Long labor. Was very hard. Homebirth. Mom isn't coming. But we are all doing well. Congrats!!! Welcome baby boy!
Thank you so much for your answers. I really appreciate it! You are very genorous to share your gift with us! ( I'm sorry it took me a bit to get back but we just recently got back online after our move to our new place. ) Quote: Originally Posted by IntuitiveJamie I don't have time for all the questions. Just a couple per person. I'll tell you what stands out to me the most: DD will do great in the new school. In fact, she will flourish. ...
Ooh a psychic thread. Thank you to all who provide their insight. I have a few questions. Any insight on any of them would be great. 1. DD1 is starting a new school. I'm worried how she will do? 2. I've been feeling strangely disconnected from DD1 for a long while now. Any ideas of what I can do to reconnect? 3. Dh and I have decided that his career move for the next 2 years is best, but I do fret if our relationship will be stronger or more fragile...
Quote: Originally Posted by loon13 Will this closing process in buying our house be all smooth sailing? (My stomach is a big bundle of nerves...) Quote: Originally Posted by Apple Girl It'll go more smoothly than you think. By the way, to get the best interest rate on your mortgage, make sure you have as low balances on your credit cards as possible. (We pay off our bills each month, but if they happen to check your...
I like BPAL Black Phoneix Alchemy Lab You can buy "imp's ears" (samples) for $3. And the samples last a long time. Also the forums there have swaps and lots of reviews on different scents. From the site: Quote: By utilizing our knowledge of homeopathy and aromatherapy, the conceptual theories of hermetic alchemy, and the aesthetic artistry of perfumery, we have mastered the art of encapsulating allegorical ideas into singular olfactory...
Quote: Originally Posted by takebirthback I'm sensing they are in a manila folder somewhere. *must state that I have not proven to be great at remote viewing and finding things, so I wrote what I saw and hope that helps you in some way* That does give me ideas. Thank you for that. Any little bit helps me. Quote: Originally Posted by Apple Girl You'll find them after the move LOL. Yeah, that's what I keep...
Does anyone get a feeling about where my children's birth certificates are? We're moving in 2 weeks so DH and I have been through the house, but it's still eluding us. Thanks for any answers!
The Dr. Bronner's will certainly leave a residue and need an acidic rinse. The company even states that it is not meant as a shampoo. However, they do sell a citrus rinse for use after using their product as a shampoo. Links to Dr. Bronner's page: Shampooing with Dr. B (FAQ page #9) Conditioning rinse For natural shampoos, I like the Aubrey Organics, but I believe they are soap based as well, which is not a problem for me since I have soft water. Any place...