or Connect

Posts by loon13

If it's working for you great with no leaks and you can't feel it, you can remove and insert it easily, I wouldn't worry about it. Honestly, I've don't take much notice how high mine sits. Sometimes it's higher, sometimes low. I don't like when it sits too low because that's when I do feel it and it's quite irritating. I think the idea that it is supposed to sit low is because you want it to collect your flow, not sit so high near your cervix opening that very...
Quote: Originally Posted by jul511riv I see you happy in your new home. Thank you so much! Many things are actually already falling into place.
I found this website http://www.cysticacne.net/ I didn't extensively go through the whole site. But it does mention "peeling" and steaming as ways of opening the pores. The "peeling" idea sound similar to what I did with the AHAs (alpha hydroxy acids): a mild form of a chemical peel. But it does also talk about natural ways to treat as well as chemical. Maybe this might be a helpful site to someone?
Quote: Originally Posted by amber913 Sorry, just saw that the Kiss My Face bars aren't that high, it's the facial cleansers. The plain Olive Oil Soap is actually a 0, but the other Olive + other ingredients are higher (3 and 4). But yeah the facial cleansers are horribly rated. I've realized with the database that you do have to check each product; you can't assume the whole line is good. But also it's best to check what in the product is...
Quote: Originally Posted by Apple Girl It'll go more smoothly than you think. By the way, to get the best interest rate on your mortgage, make sure you have as low balances on your credit cards as possible. (We pay off our bills each month, but if they happen to check your credit the day before the bill comes in, it can reflect badly on you.) Many many thanks!! Yes, we've been very careful with our credit cards. It's all good.
Will this closing process in buying our house be all smooth sailing? (My stomach is a big bundle of nerves...)
Quote: Originally Posted by amber913 I wash with diluted (VERY diluted in a foaming pump) Dr. Bronner's, use the aloe as moisturizer and witch hazel in between as a toner if i was wearing make-up. It's possible that the Dr. Bronner's (even diluted) is too drying. I've heard of that being the case for some. Anything too drying on the face would cause your skin to overproduce oil. I use the diluted Dr. Bronner's in a foaming pump only on my...
Quote: Originally Posted by somegirl99 Sometimes the skin under there needs a little exfoliation - try using a scrubcloth / washcloth in the shower when you're cleaning. Also, do you shave? Having irritated skin will make things worse. Ditto re: exfoliation. You want those pores open and the dead skin sloughed off. Especially if you were using antiperspirants, which just stopped you from sweating and blocked everything. As for the...
Quote: Originally Posted by frugalmama I'm trying to find out what a standard PBS schedule was in 1985 {or within a few years of that} for children's programing. Can anyone help? Trying to do a paper comparing it to today's schedule. I know when I was a toddler in 86 Sesame Street was on twice a day, but I don't remember anything else. Interesting question. I remember watching Sesame Street, Mr. Roger's Neighborhood, and The Electric...
You can try Damp Rid. That will help draw any excess moisture out of the room, without having to keep the window open. They are available at most stores. That may help with any lingering smells too. http://www.damprid.com/