or Connect

Posts by loon13

I think it could be either of 2 things: 1) the OCM is working, but it's bringing up all the gunk out of your pores and so your skin is going to seem worse before it gets better. 2) your pores have gotten clogged from the oil-cleansing method. I know that's 2 ends of the spectrum, sorry. If you think it 's #2, you could try light exfoliation once or twice a week. No more than that because you don't want to irritate your skin more. You might also try...
I don't believe Diva Cup has a return policy. If you want to "try" a cup there is the Keeper (made of rubber). They also make The Mooncup US version ( made of silicone) and they have a return policy . Quote: "3-month (90 days from the purchase date) no questions asked return policy". From this link I'm not sure why the tampons won't work for you anymore, but since the cups are designed to catch your flow and so sort of sit around your cervix,...
You can try a touch of Cascade in the washer along with the Tide. My mom did this to my old baptism outfit that had gotten yellow.
We have a small 2 shelf bookshelf and I got some clean new kitty litter pans from the store to put the books in. You can keep the books on the floor in this way too, in a specific corner, under a coffee table, etc. This way the kids can flip the books forward to find what they need. I got this tip from the book Confessions of an Organized Homemaker.Not as creative as the rain gutters but it works for us.
I FOUND MY CODE! It came with my order so hasn't been used yet that I know of. I'll PM you with it.
I just googled it last time, honestly. And if the number didn't work, just kept changing the last 2 numbers until I hit it. I was sent a discount code with my order, but I can't find it at the moment. Livejournal has a whole community about menstrual cups and the ladies there are very happy to share codes. One livejournal link Ladycup coupons I ordered the large (over 30, 2 births, and I just know from past cups that's my size) and i found it about the same...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tangled Hill I'm pretty darned natural with all of my cleaning *except* for the stove burners. The only thing I've found that does the trick is to put them into a trash bag with a cup of ammonia, tie up the trash bag and leave it outside for the night. In the morning, take them out and wash them with a normal kitchen sponge. The gunk should slide right off. HTH! Yes, this. However, since I'm not keen on the...
Quote: Originally Posted by verycozy Those of you who have already given birth in the OR--was everybody suited up in caps & masks? That would freak me out. My only other child was a homebirth, so I'm really kind of a novice about how hospital births work. I'm really comfortable signing any AMA forms; so is my husband. I have an appointment today with the OB, and I'll try to ask her some questions in a calm and non-confrontational way (and then...
It sounds counterintuitive but you might want to wait until it dries, then you can vacuum up the crumbs. If there is any stain, you can use an Oxiclean solution.
I delivered my twins in the OR. But it all went fine and really was no big deal. I had delivered naturally with my older dd (at the same hospital and with the same ob/gyn) and both twins were head down, so my docs saw no reason I couldn't deliver vaginally with the twins and told me to "go for it". So I actually had quite as natural a birth as possible, just in the OR. My docs were just erring on the side of caution. NICU was standing by, but really were not...