or Connect

Posts by loon13

I am not currently ttc, but I wanted to post my experience in the hopes that it helps you. I had a classic textbook cycle: 28 days, ovulating on the 14th day, low temp dip before O, high temp after. The first month DH and I ttc, I got pg the very first cycle! Sadly, I miscarried at 6 weeks. That was Feb of 2001. My cycle came back 5 weeks after the m/c, but had to wait 2 months more anyway before ttc 'cause DH was deployed (we're military). For the next 4...
Never got it. I have a twin brother, and mom said she didn't nurse because: 1) there were 2 of us; 2) she said she was too nervous to nurse and had been told her stress could cause her milk to turn sour. : This was 1973. Interesting note on the formula we got though. My brother had to try 3 different formulas before he found one that didn't make him spit up. Doc told mom that he might as well make it easier on herself and put me on the same one, since I seemed to...
LOL! I had to show him the folds, too. You'd think that after being so intimate with us (they had to get us pg after all!), that our men would know more about our "downstairs plumbing"! I agree that a penis is going to be a cinch after this. At least it's all "above ground equipment". I'm not worried about being sprayed. Dd can projectile a little urine herself after she wakes up in the morning! Loon
Forgot to add... Tofu and Veganaise are great subsitutes as Inwe suggested. But I'm presuming you've also eliminated soy for now? (I'm so hoping that is something dd is not sensitive to b/c I like to use soymilk...)
I'm with you! I'm on day 4 of the elimnation diet. And for the first 48 hours, I thought I was going to go crazy!! But now that I can see that the red ring around dd's butt has cleared and DH and I have also noticed that she is not moaning so much anymore. (She still gets very frustrated that she can't do much yet. Trying to crawl is her latest tackle. But the moaning is gone...) Rice is getting boring. But I've been eating puffed rice cereal with some pear...
I'd like to know about the oils, too. I really hated using the estrogen cream and don't want to have to go back to it. Sunmountain, Thanks for the welcome. You are not weird. I am the weird one. Ever since I got into cloth diapering, I am obsessed with the diaper area! LOL! My husband refuses to do anything but wipe either, and even at that he doesn't do a very good job, because he's so shy about her. I keep telling him, that's your *daughter*, it's okay to...
We just went through the same thing with my daughter (she's 5 1/2 months). I can't really offer any advice on the supplements, but I wanted to give you support and tell you my story: The doctor prescribed estrogen cream and I REALLY did not want to use it, but I was afraid if I didn't, the adhesion would spread so that her urethra opening was closed. Luckily, the first night I used it, the adhesions were open the very next day. After that, I just made sure to...
Hi! My dd is 5 1/2 months. She has a recurring red ring around her anus and sometimes dark circles under her eyes. A friend of mine suggested she might have a sensitivity to something in my diet. I'd like to try the elimination diet, but I don't eat turkey or chicken. Usually I get my protein sources from eggs, soy milk, nuts, beans and peas. (Dairy is not an issue. I have already eliminated it because I am lactose intolerant.) I know that soy and nuts are...