or Connect

Posts by yummymummy2hannah

I have a DD who's older and I'm pregnant now, but not sure what we are having yet (finding out Oct 15th at 21 weeks if baby participates). Part of me hopes to have a boy so I can choose not to circumsize. In my area, there are so very few uncut men. All the men in my family and my husband's family is cut. We want to hopefully educate any family or friends when they find out we don't circumsize (if it's a boy). I've done tons and tons of research on it and I can't find...
Not my best picture ever, but here's a quick pic of me at 10 weeks 1 day. My 4th pregnancy. I feel like I look more like 16 weeks lol. Cannot hide my bump any more!
I'm 9 weeks+1 day. This is my 4th pregnancy. I swear every so often I feel a flutter in the same exact spot way down where my tiny bean is. Am I losing my mind or is there a possibility I'm feeling the baby early?
No, It's a private group. Only the private members can see who posts and what is posted. The moderator has to approve you to the group. :) I joined yesterday.  
I can't wait till I'm further along with more energy. I swear if I can make it through my work day today without passing out at my desk, I'll be doing great! I go to bed crazy early and get lots of sleep at night, but I'm so exhausted all day. I literally look at the clock and think to myself "only ___ hours until I can go home and nap". Yet, that nap never happens as a mom. I'm struggling with wanting to rest constantly, but I have a full time job, a house that needs...
Thanks. I signed up :)  
Thank you. That was my thoughts, but sometimes you need to hear someone else say it too. :) I'm so nervous until I'm past 16 weeks. I lost my son at 16 weeks, and I'm not sure I can relax until after then.  
I slept all night on my tummy apparently last night. I woke up wide awake at 7am with pain in my uterus area. I went to the bathroom and felt a little better. I was scared of the pain. I didn't expect pain this early along (9weeks) with stomach sleeping. I laid on my left side for a good 30 minutes to monitor if it was worse or better. It's better, but I'm at work now and it's still uncomfortable in my uterus area. It has had some round ligament type stretching...
Hey, I just wanted to chime in and say I had a very similar experience as you last month. I went in to date my pregnancy with an ultrasound. We weren't sure if I was 6 weeks or 9 weeks. I was 6. My HCG was 20,065 but no fetal pole in ultrasound. They weren't sure all was ok or not. They said it could have been a blightened ovum. A week later they checked HCG to see if rising. It went from 20,065 at 6 weeks to 69,000 at 7 weeks.  I went back in 2 weeks later at 8 weeks...
So excited! Our baby is doing great! Heart rate of 173 and a new due date of 2/27. :) So happy!!!