or Connect

Posts by carycaj

mamachicken, i need night weaning advice!!! how did you do it? mine just cry all night if i dont let them nurse...and what the heck, they still want to nurse all day long too. guess mine didnt get the memo, dang!
oh man, i am right there with you. i have been cutting back during the day but i swear they are making up for it at night! im up almost every hour and am at my wit's end! this mama needs sleep! every hour, all.night.long. here's my problem......if i dont nurse the awake one asap at night, the crying wakes the sleeping one and then they keep each other (and dh and myself) awake. so how do you night wean 21 mo olds?? it wasn't a prob w/ my singletons but having...
Hi mamas! We are a big ol family w/ 5 kids from 9 to 1 yr old twins....looking for some mamas that are interested in meeting and playing at parks. School will be starting up soon, so my 9, 7 and 4 yr old will be busy M-F but the twins and I could still meet to play. We could do weekends too since DH works weekends every other month. We are a vegetarian, homebirthing, non/delayed vax, co sleeping, ext. nursing, no circ'ing family looking for like minded friends. I...
Hi Mamas- just wondering if anything came of this...PM me if you want to meet up at a park or something. I am in Liberty Hill and can get to Gtown, Leander or CP pretty easily
i say check out http://www.centrevida.com/ my great friend and midwife Faith is opening a new birth center off Manchaca in South Austin. LOVE her, she did my homebirth for my third son and my twins
hi mamas! if a play group was ever formed from this, please let me know we justmoved north from cedar park to liberty hill...kids and ages in my sig
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZLC1pCYZCxA
those suggestions are only for when your nurslings are eating a lot of solids.....
I get my 4 yr old to walk w/ me by saving a special snack of some sort for the walk. That way I can strap him in the jogger easily b/c he knows he is getting his bag of whatever or a Luna bar or something. Luna Bars-- great substitution when you want something sweet. First thing in the morning, drink a huge cup of water (mine holds about 32 oz) that way it will satisfy the thirsty feeling which can be mistaken as hunger and you may eat less b/c you are already sort...
[QUOTE=Gena 22;12883602]I heard a great quote from the Farm. Something like "Stop sending us your twin births. There's nothing complicated about them. Just a birth, with second birth right after." Which is not to discourage Crunchy Frog. In your position I'd do what I could to birth there, it sounds so amazing. Anyone heard that quote from the Farm?QUOTE] When my MW went to the farm for their twin birth course, Ina May stood at the front of the room and said...