or Connect

Posts by Inspired007

Quote: Originally Posted by firstkid4me How do I do that? Go down to Ovulation Detector and click override. It will let you enter in a new O day and a new coverline temp. Quote: Originally Posted by moonfroggy i took the test, my period is due wednesday and the test is positive and i am in shock, and i am worried it is wrong and not real i took it then realized i had noting to keep time so ran and got my cell phone and...
Matey! Good luck! Guys, I am freakin' out!!!! This morning I POAS and I saw one of those infamous imaginoscope lines! I am still not sure if it's an evap line or not but I am still holding on to hope. I've seen the evap lines before and this one didn't really look like it but hey, it was SOOOOOO faint that it could have just been a shadow. I took the darn thing apart and held it up to the light and squinted and when I was reasonably sure the line was really even...
Quote: Originally Posted by raingyrl inspired - i admire you for sticking to what you know, and presenting this information to your dr. i just walked away from the one i happened to have when i went through the miscarriage. i felt like there was no hope, but maybe you can make an impact on his thinking... that will help other women who trust every word a dr. says... Thanks so much. It's not always easy to figure out if you're doing the right...
BIG BIG Congrats to Rainygrl!: Praying that your baby is a sticky one! Also, I am so stubborn and last night I just couldn't get this conversation outta my mind. It's one thing to have an idea of the what the truth is and have it refuted by someone more knowledgeable than you- it teaches us humility and it is never a bad thing to learn. But it's an entirely different thing to try to teach someone something they should ALREADY know and then for them to not be receptive...
You guys are awesome. Thanks so much for understanding. Today I had a much needed crying jag. I am totally okay and I am really in a good spot right now as far as my confidence that this ttc journey will work out (someday at least); but I just really needed to get out that pent up frustration of ttc every month. Well, let me back up a little... It's truly amazing how much this board gets in your system. My obgyn said something so incredibly dumb that it's got me...
I'm losing what little hope I have. Last night I noticed a small tinge of blood in my undewear. My cycles are pretty straightforward and spotting during my LP has been a sure sign that AF is on it's way. FF seems to think it might be implantation but that's exactly what I thought, what was it, the last 4 times. : The only good part is that my temps are still up, in fact, today's temp is the highest I've ever gotten at 98.65 so maybe AF isn't coming yet. Normally,...
I having such a good time reading these posts. I am not a mama yet (God willing it will be soon!) but I am learning so much from you guys. I have to admit I've made some of these silly comments to pg women. The last comment I made was actually hurtful (although I didn't know it was at the time) and after discussing it with my cousin and sister I've come to my senses. My younger sis was pg and she and I have always had this make fun of each other relationship. We get...
Quote: Originally Posted by widdlelou MY tww has ended i'm afraid. My chart has a big sad face as my temps have made a major nose dive for the past three days ;o( I"m super moody, had cramps all day yesterday BLA!!!: Question? Why does your chart look so much like mine but your O date is much later? Don't you think you may have O'd around CD12?
I'm so nervous. Today is CD9 for me and I think my chart looks okay. I'm so nuts, I've been comparing my chart to the charts on ff that resulted in pg. Mine looks so much like theirs that I got all excited. Then, another part of me said to look at the non-pg charts and of course, there is resemblance there too. So I've gotten nowhere. Tomorrow I have an ob/gyn appt for a papsmear and i am hoping that their peesticks are more sensitive than mine (I poas at 7DPO by...
Quote: Originally Posted by wytchywoman Was anyone forcibly retracting the foreskin during this time period and causing continuous injury to that area? An intact foreskin actually protects the opening of the urethra and keeps bacteria from entering the system, thereby preventing UTI's , not causing them. No offense, but what you posted makes no sense to me. Namaste, Michelle This is misinformation. I am leaving this forum b/c I don't...