or Connect

Posts by laketahoemama

5 best bottoms shells, 1 is hook and loop, the rest are snaps. Full sets of 12 med and 12 lrg inserts, enough to use this system exclusively. All in great condition, used in low rotation. $35 for everything.
3 Blueberry one-size pocket diapers in girl colors. 2 with aplix, 1 with snaps. Cow print and small dot print have plush outers. Each has a microfiber/bamboo insert and bamboo doubler. Great condition, no stains, not used long. $ 40 ppd for lot.
Boy colors, 3 have a microfiber/natural fiber combo insert, 1 has an all bamboo insert, all come with a bamboo doubler. The orange shell has a plush outer. All but the cow print are new, never worn.
3 one-size kissaluvs marvels fitted diapers, 1 kissaluvs size 2 fitted, 1 kissaluvs contour, and 1 Kissaluvs one-size cover. All in great condition, no stains, elastic is good, the size two is missing a snap. $30 for all!
5 best bottoms shells, 1 is hook and loop, the rest are snaps. Full sets of 12 med and 12 lrg inserts, enough to use this system exclusively. All in great condition, used in low rotation. $100 for everything ppd in US.
5 barely used bumgenius pocket diapers. New and nearly new condition! 2 snaps, 3 aplix, small and large inserts for each diaper. 2 of the inserts have light staining. $25 for all!
These are in great condition, barely used, no staining. Bumgenius is an all-in-one, size med. Smartipants has one insert, happy heinys have two each. $20 for all!
5 Fuzzibunz one-size pocket diapers in girl colors. In great condition. Each has 2 inserts. Comes with extra elastic. $25 for all!
6 Fuzzibunz one-size pocket diapers in boy colors. Snaps, PUL and elastic in good condition. Each has a big and small insert. Some extra elastic included. $30 for all!
I agree with starting with yourself first, and let your kids see the joy of it. Point out the benefits you're seeing. I think an 11 year old can grasp those concepts. If you decide to start downsizing their things and media time start slow and small. Reward them when they agree to let go of things or make use of screen-free leisure time. I recommend the book Simplicity Parenting by Kim John Payne.