or Connect

Posts by laketahoemama

The the dusty white cars are pouring through my town right now. I'm soooo jealous. I've promised myself that I'm going next year, no matter what.
I really feel for you mama. I struggled alot with yelling and feeling like I was a failure as a parent when my son was 2 and 3 years old, I'm a young mama and survivor of abuse too, and didn't quite feel ready to be a parent yet. I had to push my resentments aside and gain perspective on my life by bouncing my thoughts and feelings off of people in my life who I could trust. what helped me the most was making sure I wasn't isolated. Interacting with other moms here...
Quote: Originally Posted by granolapunk i am a hoarder turned minimalist. actually i wouldn't call myself a minimalist, but i do strive for simple and de-cluttered. we are also whole-life unschoolers and i'm not comfortable 'forcing' my ideals on my children. i went crazy when i first started de-cluttering and i got rid of a lot of my son's toys that he still remembers and cries about. it breaks my heart every time i think about it. here's what i've...
That's one of my favorite books.
subbing
Fun!
Quote: Originally Posted by Shelsi I would tell your friend immediately! If he's cheating on her he could be bringing home STDs and as terrible as that is when not pregnant it can be extremely dangerous since she is pregnant! What if he's got Hep B now and gave it to her? If my dh was sleeping around I would want to know asap if I was prego so I could make sure the baby was safe. My DH has gotten a chance totalk to him and he says that he...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tilia Did you thank them both for causing so much drama during your wedding? I feel selfish for being angry about it when groomsman's wife is the true victim here, but I am pretty upset at having had to deal with this on what was supposed to be the happiest day of my life.
Quote: Originally Posted by New_Natural_Mom Usually bridesmaids and groomsmen know the minimal amount about each other - like their marital status. where was his ring? This goes back to a thread on PAP. If I were you I would encourage the bridesmaid to tell the wife - maybe after her lo is born so as not to spoil her birth experience. That mama needs to know. What a UAV!!! He is less than forthcoming about being married, my DH told me he...
His wife is nine months pregnant This happened after our rehersal dinner and his wife couldn't attend. My bridesmaid says she didn't realize he was married until she met preggo wifey at the wedding. I'm shocked that this is going on at my wedding in my home! I know she(wife) will ask me what happened, she's already onto him. Groomsman has been calling and asking for my friend and showing up at the house(my bridesmaid is staying with us), and DH keeps telling...