or Connect

Posts by springmama

It is cycle day 31. AF was due Friday. My cycles are like clockwork no matter what is going on (unless I am BF'ing but I haven't been for over a year). Typically my cervix gets low, soft and kind of open right before AF but it has been high and firm. I took a HPT today and it was negative. Dh and I have religious differences so we use a combo of NFP and W/D or condoms duing fertile time if he really wants to do it and doesn't want to abstain. Well this time the condom...
Well when I was pg with #2 we thought we were done. Dh was even supposed to have a V right before the baby came. But things happened and he never went through with it. SO much has changed in the last three years. I go back and forth over wanting a baby and now that I am Catholic I don't use any BC. But my dh is done and he uses BC yet doesn't want to get the V anymore. Could we end up having more? It is a strong possibility but we just don't know. We aren't planning on...
Thank you! I will try the phytolacca today. I'll be going to the Hf store after work. What's the best way to take this if it is available in different forms?
Before I had kids and was taking the pill, many years ago, I had recurring yeast infections. It was so awful. It got to the point where my Dr. wrote me a perscription for Diflucan and put 20 refills on it. This stopped happening to me when I stopped taking the pill. I don't know if you are on the pill or not but I just thought I would share that with you. Taking acidophilous (sp?) daily makes a huge difference and eating yogurt helps too. You can actually even use...
Ds weaned about 14 months ago. I started having breast pain about 2 months ago. Last week it got really bad and felt just like a breast feeding breast infection. (I only had one once when I was nursing my first baby 5 years ago) This is in the same place as that breast infection was and when I was pg with #1 there was a small lump there that went away when my milk came in and has never returned. So anyhow last week the pain was getting to where it was keeping me up at...
These issues are the big ones. I was in your same place during RCIA. What helped me was to realize that the Church always has a clear and concise reason for teaching was it does. Read, research and pray, pray, pray about it. God will lead you where he wants you to go. The Deacon who taught my class said that he went through RCIA two years in a row before converting. It is not an easy move to make which is why it is a long process. We took the Rite of Acceptance in...
I just started reading that book and I am finding it really interesting. I'll look into that magazine too. I'm also curious about how this type of marriage works with women who WOH, which is my situation because of our financial situation but also becuase it feels more fair to my dh for me to have a job too.
Welcome back to the Church drindl!!! I am just learning about biblical marriage. Can anyone recommend any books on this?
This has pretty much been our method since we had # 1 but we are even less diligent than that and just use w/d during fertile times. So far we have only gotten pg when we were trying to conceive. For religious reasons I'd prefer to abstain during fertile times but my dh isn't on the same page so our compromise is w/d. We both fully understand that there is a chance of conceiving and that would be just fine even though we aren't really planning anymore kids. So if you...
Very interesting thread, especially for a convert. My annoying laptop deleted the post I had typed up and I am too tired to do it again.