or Connect

Posts by springmama

Oh I know trhe feeling.
That was amazing - you were awesome. Congratulations!!!!
Oh I'm glad that this is something other people are doing too. I think that we will include a pic and hopefully we will have a name by then!!! Thanks for all of your responses. Can you believe how close we are to having our new babies? Seems like just yesterday I found out I was pg - I am so excited!
I have so much to do! -Order birth kit - write birth plan/instruction for doula - finish sewing curtains - make baby blankets - deep clean (wash walls and fixtures) and organize each room of the house - finish reading "Birthing From Within" - Put together instructions for DH, MIL and put together birth day activities for DD. - Make freezer meals - Wash baby clothing (will wait until after my shower) - Wash car seat and install - Pack for...
Well the big day is getting closer for all of us due in September. I am so excited! I still have a lot to do to get ready and I am trying to think of ways to simplify the long list of things to do. I am currently thinking that all of the phone calls to make after the birth will be draining and time consuming and so I was going to pass that responsibility to SIL, but now I am think that we could send out an e-mail. It seems that everyone is e-mail savvy these days and...
I'm really interested in making freezer meals but I have no idea how to freeze food. Like if I make manicotti or a cassarole how do I go about freezing it? I guesss soups and stews can be stored in a tupperware container and waffles and pancakes in a ziploc bag with wax paper in between each piece but the larger items have me stumped. If I'm due Sept. 22 when should I start making my meals?
My husband is my best friend. I think that it helps us alot in our marriage. We are very close. I have friends but not really anyone that I feel super close to. Before having kids I did not have any friends. Dh and I went years without friends because we quit partying when we got out of highschool. It wasn't until we had kids that we started having friends. People who only want to be around you if you are drinking have a problem and it's not you. As adults it is hard to...
DD is a slow teether. Her first two came in at 11 months and right now she has 12 and two are coming in she is 29 months. All of my friends kids have had all of their teeth for quite some time. Neither Dh nor I was particularly late in getting teeth. I would actually count it as a good thing because I have heard that the later they come in the stronger they are. DD doesn't have any problems with eating and teething has been easier on us I think because she can communicate...
That's awesome! It will be a great show. I wish you all the best - you are strong and you can do it!
Pregnancy and birth are normal natural, healthy events for your body. Your body knows what to do. You can give birth to your daughter. And believe me after you do it is so amazing. I look back at my birth pics with my dd and I can't belive it - it is out of this world. Yes it is hard work, it hurts and you can do it. I reccommend reading Birthing From Within, and Spiritual Midwifery. It is normal to be anxious, I think that sometimes I feel more anxious the second time...