or Connect

Posts by silly_scout

Quote: Originally Posted by Quirky Honestly, you will do better with Slingrings than anything you can find in a hardware/boating/tack store. Slingrings are made of aluminum and are very lightweight. One of the things I disliked the most about the original Mayas was the heavy steel rings they used -- they were very uncomfortable against my chest after a while. I've also seen homemade slings made with heavy metal rings from tack stores, etc. and they are...
Wow, thank you for the info. I live in a fishing town, so I may get lucky.
I need a big ring... like at least 4 inches and really strong. I checked: AC Moore JoAnns Home Depot but couldn't find it. Am I looking in the wrong spots? Help!
Quote: Originally Posted by nicole lisa fatty cakes: http://www.davidandgoliathtees.com/i...e=HCMA&page=1& Nevermind the fact that one of the t-shirts in this link is insulting to the Chinese as well.
Thanks for the support and advice. I guess I never thought I would actually look forward to my cycles returning. What are the consent forms you're talking about?
I've been having some really big problems lately. Embarrassing ones. I hope someone will be able to enlighten. It starts 4 months ago with a c-section. Yes, I know how you all feel about c-sections, but I had a footling breech baby and I was afraid of a version. Flame if you must. Anyways, about 2-3 months PP, DH and I attempted to DTD. We had to stop because it hurt too much (yes, we used KY. Ever since we tried that night to DTD, I started getting a yellowish discharge...
Quote: Originally Posted by paakbaak ok, there´s nothing else i can tell her, i´ve tried everything and she wants to wean her in 1 week. i know i know... is it possible that she get mastits if she weans her 1yo so quickly? i mean, she will continue to produce, so what can she do? should she pump to empty her breasts? please, iknow what you could say, but really i can´t do anything else, she has decided and i can only help her out with this. thank...
Quote: Originally Posted by chicagomom Which women get to "choose to work?" It's good that some women get to choose to work. But this isn't really a *choice* for more and more women - they have to work outside the home. This trend that you are seeing isn't the advancement of the feminist agenda, it's the advancement of the capitalist agenda. And that same agenda is reflected in many of these tshirts. True... to a certain extent. Of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by alegna Completely absurd. The human race would have long sense died out (or at least eliminated that flaw...) 30%-40% with "problems" brought about by bad advice? Absolutely. #1. problem- BOTTLES. #2. problem- not nursing enough #3. problem- pacifiers -Angela I agree with problem 1 and 2, but I must respectfully disagree with problem 3. Pacifiers are only sometimes problematic in the beginning, but some...
Quote: Originally Posted by mumm I guess these experiences make it harder for me to sympathize with those who feel they were coerced into formula. I agree with PP. I didn't feel coerced. I felt threatened in a "we'll call CPS" type of way. But I don't need anyone's sympathy, so whatev.