or Connect

Posts by Coconut Chronicles

Haven't read through the entire thread yet... We purchased our home outright 2 1/2 years ago. We were able to do this based on a few factors (the largest of which I think was just sheer dumb luck). DH and I were married 4 1/2 years before we decided to get pregnant. For the majority of that time we rented a small flat on a friends property for ridiculously cheap ($250 a month). Our friends were older and needed help keeping up with their property which was large so we...
I voted yes. I have family all over the world. So I primarily use facebook to keep family updated with how DS is doing etc. Much easier than trying to email pictures to everyone.   
65 were invited 57 showed up.
We aren't big on candy (and DS is too young to eat it anyway) so I made DS a cupid finger puppet (basically free... I just used some left over scrap felt)  
Creme brulee is like a very smooth pudding (with a crunchy sugar top)... Panna cotta is like flan. It's more "set" because of the gelatin in it.  
Ooo I love it! I am definitely bookmarking that tutorial!   I am making cupid finger puppets for DS' classmates: CLICK

Yay a new month!   1st - Grilled tilapia, steamed broccoli and wild rice 2nd - Crispy Hoisin chicken with bean sprout, radish and watercress salad