or Connect

Posts by birthgreeter

Well, hopefully everyone has been doing well.  Today is day # 19 and I am down 28.4 #   This last couple of days have been the toughest, but it is due to extenuating circumstances.    I just cheated.  I ate some homemade soup, with some veggies that are not allowed.   But today I have been dizzy, due to not eating much at all yesterday, or today either- because of the ext circumstances.  I know I will pay for it tomorrow, but just felt like I had to.  I do not...
I am a diabetic, insulin dependent-(I personally do not use cinnamon, or fenugreek as it lowers my blood sugar-but that is me.  I am ok to use them if I am not using the insulin or as much insulin.)  When I tried the shots and the drops (you can see my introduction) last year with out doing the low cal diet part, I did that to 'see' how they worked on the blood sugar-and I was often hypoglycemic.  Almost daily.  So I knew when I began the diet, I would really have to...
Would you (or any parents) recognize the position of the unborn baby?  Enough to tell if it is cephalic, breech, posterior, face, asynclitic, etc... Not all mothers can tell the exact position of their own baby...(from my personal experience).  Most do have the general idea,  knowing if their baby is head up or head down, but not be able to tell if the head is properly flexed or not-or if in breech, which breech position the baby is in.  (that is what I mean here-hard to...
Position of the baby is one.  If the baby is coming in a slight abnormal position (they sure turn even at the last few days of pregnancy before labor begins) so even if your midwife saw you on one day, and said the baby was in a great position, you could begin labor the next day and the baby could have turned a bit, or completely.  Not all moms are as aware of the position of their babies.  (I try to always educate them, and encourage them with how to understand what...
Wow! This made me cry...because  this is exactly why I am doing this, (one of the 3 main reasons-but it is #1 reason).    But I am on the other side of it.  I do not want to be the role model for my children of being over weight, with the many health problems and all. One of my daughters also has PSOS and I want to do this for her.  Yes, for me too-but I have to say-mostly for her.  I know if I can succeed, having diabetes, that she can -(she does not having diabetes)....
Dont quit!  It is true once you eat something, your body may continue to crave it.  I have found that regular baths (soaks) in ES has helped me over all.  I was doing them about q other day or 1 q 3 days at least.  When I quit for longer than 4 days and just did showers, (daily   ) I had increase in cravings and stuff-plus less loss in weight.  So that worked for me-   just thought Id share, maybe it would for you too.  worth the try!   Hang in there!!!! Think of 'down...
Thanks- I have more to loose than you (100# plus),that could be some of the difference.  I also know the losses will most likely slow down too- but 7.6 is great!   I did load-well-to the point of wanting to be sick from eating!     
day #7 of vlcd and down a total of 15.2
Kontessa-I understand your questions about HCG homeopathic, I am the type of person who needs to 'see' things work before using them. And the process of a little- as with homeopathic-seems like it would not work.     Which is why I used both the drops and the shots last year,without doing the diet--- to prove to myself that they will work or not.    I did them with out doing the diet, to 'see and experience' how it worked on my body.  That may be stupid to some...
hello everyone-I have been on here (mothering) for some time, but do not get as much time to 'check in' and answer or respond to questions- as I would like to....   I want to introduce myself here-   I did the shots last winter, and then the drops this last fall.  I did not do the diet either time, I wanted to see how my body reacted to HCG first.  I am a diabetic.  So did that for my own 'research'.  Both times, had my sugars down very well.  Eliminated much of...