or Connect

Posts by naturallyspeaking

HI, I have DS 10 and DD 6 who will be starting piano lessons.  We met with 2 teachers today and are trying to decide which one to go with.  Teacher A is in late 20s, relaxed (less strict), charges $3 less than Teacher B, lesson will take place at a church.  Teacher B is in late 50s, more experienced, also teaches voice lessons, strict, lesson will be at her house.   During the meeting with teacher A, we mostly talked, she watched my ds play piano a little...
Thank you ilovesunshine for your post.  Good that you mentioned about small talk and joke.  I'm not good at small talk so I don't know how to break ice when I meet people for the first time.  I ask a question and if the other person just answers with yes/no, then I get stumped, no elaboration, no further discussion from me and I feel that closes the doors for further chit chat unless the other person opens another door of discussion (but it seems this doesn't happen...

This topic has been on my mind for a while. I read many posts, articles about where to meet and how to make friends but they usually talk about where to meet new people.  I would like to hear from other moms who have handful of good friends who will come to you for help when you are sick, who will listen to you when you need to pour out your heart, etc...  How did you make friends?  I go to church, homeschool, I go to libraries, dance school and various groups but I...
How about OPK?  CD 13, 14 was positive but CD 15 was negative?    
Hi, I don't have definite answer for you but wanted to tell you that I don't remember having achy boobs much when I was preggo while nursing with my previous children.  I'm in 3WW now with a nursling and no achy boobs or any symptoms (and neg. test so far).
Hi, i just saw this thread and thinking I should have posted my earlier post here LOL... I'm at 19 DPO, negative test, no preggo symptoms, still high temps... I'm wondering what is keeping AF to show up this late if I'm not preggo.  My avg LP is 11 days. Here is my chart.  What do you all think?  Did I O'ed like FF said? My Ovulation Chart
Hi, My avg. LP is 11 days since I started charting in April at FF.  According to FF I O'ed on CD 13 this month and I don't have period yet, 2 HPT test negative (at 16 dpo, 19 dpo), 1 HPT (Dollar Tree brand) yesterday (18 dpo) showed a faint positive but I saw it after the time limit (I didn't go back to re- read the result within the time limit after I saw negative right after I dropped urine so I don't know if this positive line appeared within the time limit or not...
HI Jaime, How's your pregnancy going? About the LP length, I thought I read it somewhere that below 10 days of LP is not long enough for implantation, that's why I thought longer than 10 days is better.  Obviously if no preggo in the cycle, having period sooner than later is better so the new cycle can begin earlier, am I understanding right? :)
Litmama, thank you for the survey list.  Wow there are a whole bunch more supplement I haven't heard of yet. One thing I want to add to my question is that is there any supplement that is not safe taking together?