or Connect

Posts by ILoveMyBabyBird

So 2 dr.s visits and 80 $ in copays and all my labd are normal though my vit d is borderline low normal. I hope my insurance pays for all the labs work. I was put on prednisone for a couple weeks. The dr admitted he was guessing I had a virus a months ago that threw my system off whack. I have been having dizziness headaches lethargy and leg and knee pain and twice in the past week I had a low grade fever. I know I am probably dealing with ms. I have had these symptoms...
I decided against the babysitting job. My ex is moving in his gf of 3 months so with that stress along with me giving up dd and I's bonding time and not getting paid much would not be worth the headache. I had a bad feeling the mom would not be reliable in paying me either. Good news ex made my payment today so money will be in my bank account in a week. Going to attempt turning dds changing table into a barbie house for her bday. She also wants a barbie plane I hope I...
It is quiet this month!! My coworker from my nursery job called her friend is looking for a baby sitter. It is very few hours and the mama doesn't make much so I don't plan to charge her a lot. I am thinking 10-15 $ for 4-5 hours? Anyway I will find out tonight and may start watching the baby tomorrow. Even 40-50 $ extra a week will be a tremendous help. Positive vibes it all works out!!
My xh is on my last nerve. He still hasn't paid me for april. I am getting so annoyed. He also was/is busy the two weekend nights I requested he has the kids. Which means no plans for me. So much for working together. I refuse to sign off on passports for the kids to go on a disney cruise, and he is mad about this but he also claims to be broke all the time. He did give me 100$ I guess it is hush money I have no idea, but I bought ds some new balance tennis shoes at the...
It is with a firm but not invested. My ex set it up and we separated 2 months later. He put the money in a roth ira. I know nothing of investing and not sure what to do with it. It is just sitting there.
Mamahru Good luck hope you get the job! Fwiw when I interviewed for a job withmy state the interview was dull. I did get offered a job. It may just be how they run things in that sector!!
I am in school  getting my restricted teaching license and the director said that many seasoned teachers close to retirement often retire early because learning the CC so close to retiring is not appealing. I have taken a curriculum course solely based on developing curriculum around lesson plans based on CC and it is very difficult and tedious work. It also restricts a teachers ability to use their own ideas because lessons must include the common core standards. Many...
I can get it garnished but I do have to do all the footwork etc. He was late last month as well. He makes 225000 his paychecks are huge there is no reason for him to be late financially. I have a lot to work on with child support it seems. I did get a letter saying the new 30 $ monthly fee will be split before he was paying the 10 $ fee. Good news I passed my Praxis!! Of course it was very close but looking at the different states my state has one of the highest minimums...
I am not working right now so I dont think it will put me in a higher tax bracket. Getting an extra job is out because any side jobs will make me no money due to child care I already have on side job but with looking for an actual job and taking classes and having no free babysitter it is difficult to take on more. My ex doesn't have a normal schedule so he can't take the kids for me so I can work. If I plan to use the ira it would be in June so I still have time to...
Have a huge test tomorrow hope I pass! My ex is paying me late again because he said I was being a b**** ! Really? He has serious issues...soo freaking nice that I went against the state mandated garnishment so he could be a controling xdh! Ugh. At least I have money to cover thingsat the beginning of the month but how long will this last?