or Connect

Posts by ILoveMyBabyBird

you mention problems your dd is having with her mom. What type of problems? Is your dd just being a typical teenager or is it more severe? Is there a parenting plan, and is your ex okay with your dd staying with you and your wife more? Is your dd trying to run away from problems at her primary home rather than dealing with them? Are the issues with your wife and your dd similar to issues your ex and dd are having?
is there a way to give the dsd's the largest room possible and giving your dd the smallest room possible, that way your dd is making a compromise as well without giving up her personal space?
Famia look for workforce partnership in your area. Not everyone is made for healthcare and here in my area cnas get paid like 11 $ an hour. I am opting for a job in education. I did have a BA in English so getting certified wont take me too long. I also have my backup of support jobs I plan to apply for if I do not get a teaching job right away. Public school hours im situation are the best. No family help or support and an ex that works mandatory weekends every weekend...
Urgh I signed up for the praxis exam I needto pass to even get my restricted teaching license. Not sure how I put it off this long. If I don't pass this first time getting a teaching job for august will be much more difficult. I have 10 days to cram and I can say half the information I was never taught in all my schooling. It also cost me 115 $ so I want to pass! Decided to just have dd's bday party at home. Will serve hotdogs chips drinks and cake. Super unhealthy but...
So the state child support fee went from 10 $ a month to 30 $ a month. Not happy about losing 20 $ a month :/   My cc fraud case has been closed. I  am going to call in the morning and make sure everything is all fixed up and see what the fraud dept found   Cleaning out my garage. Not much to sell but it is nice to get organized
Amazing cookiepie! I get charging for books and seminars but forum use is a little much. After my credit card info being stolen I am definitely going to go against DR even more. I do not want to have such little savings u can't pay a months bills again. I am going to increase my EF asap over snowballing. I have an ef of 1000 $ now but keep another buffer in checking for the next months rent so more like 1900 $ going to build savings t 2000 $ plus have a 1000 $ buffer in...
Ugh spring break is next week. I definitely want to do some things with the kids and I have a few ideas that are Not uber expensive so my money better get here in a hurry! One event will cost 21 $ but the other 2 ideas are free besides gas so I could splurge and get us lunch for one or two days out. Just waiting on my money to arrive. I have only spent 42$ on groceries this month. We are lacking in snacks and produce but otherwise not starving. The pantry is semi...
Wish there was a close place to donate blood by me. It is 35 miles each way so not worth the drive. Good news: my bank credited my account back so no longer negative Bad news exs payment still hasn't hit my account. I was able to mail 2 bills since my account is no longer in the red. Grocery shopping has been sparse this month but we are managing.
It was 120 $ for basketball. It equals 3.5 months or so. Ex pays half of that. On to my rant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My debit card info was stolen. Drained 600 $ from my account! I was on the phone canceling the card when a transaction came through ugh I really didn't need this right now
How about frugal ways to stay active as a family? Ds needs guidance in exercise he did soccer last spring and swimming in the summer and again in the fall. Then went to basketball and he is also in cub scouts. Ex pays half. Basket ball is definitely the most bang for our bucks but ds does nt care for it. Since divorce he got thick around the middle and it is imperative I keep him active for his health but spending a total of 250$ in the past year which is my half plus...