or Connect

Posts by ILoveMyBabyBird

Ugh the affordable health care act is soooooo messed up. My income is too low! But I can be exempt of the penalties gee thanks government for showing me how valuable I am. Best to play Russian roulette and hope I die off because I am obviously not contribitimg to society by being a constant support system too my children whose ex pays child support and alimony like he should and alll. What a crock! My state didn't expand medicaid and my premium on my individual plan...
I still struggle with following dave ramsey vs doing my own thing. Here is where I am 2619 a month I get from ex plus 60-80 a month from a side gig. October will be my last alimony payment and 2619 will go to 1124. I am not working atm but hope to find something come august Either a teacher or a para. I am secretely alarmed neither will occur and struggle woth idea of building a savings now just in case I dont land a job or it doesn't work out. As it stands barebones I...
In providers charge almost the same as a center and wouldn't be available early enough if you dont fit in their time frame forget it.. I have talked and emailed several and they always come off very rude. They couldn't drop my ds at school either.
That line really disturbs me. Unless she was raped by him if she had consensual unprotected sex they were both equal participants in getting her pregnant. I don't think people are aware of the laws that are in place regarding moving to another state with young children. It is not easy when the parents are estranged. One of my friends played 30,000$ in court and lawyers fees because her ex fought her in her move across country and she loses him all summer long. I was told...
I am not working and going to school, but I must emphasize the not worrying about your weight thing! I am a single mom who is still at home while working on getting licensed to become a teacher and I cannot stress about my body. I recently had some tests done and all my blood work, sugar, cholesterol etc, are awesome! I could stand to lean up and lose 10 lbs or so, but I have much bigger fish to fry like studying, caring for my kiddos, getting some down time in, searching...
My anticipated start date would be late july. I have not secured a job, but I am dreadfully looking at childcare options now. I have dd who will be 3 in April and DS who is 7 and will be 8 in july. I am finding it difficult to find a center that will meet all my needs for both children. I will be applying for jobs at the middle/high school level which mean early mornings. Most centers around here open at 7 that transport to my son's school. I would prefer to have them at...
 I sometimes think we could have gotten a 2 bedroom but really in my area 895$ is about normal for even 2 bedrooms. There were some housing coalition apartments that were like 650 sq ft and right near the train tracks I think they were about 700$ each. My place is about 1400sq ft plus the 1 car garage which I was told not to park in and houses my extra stuff, my landlords extra stuff and the washer/dryer unit. But dd sleeps with me, so her small bedroom is unused as well,...
What type of degree do you have? Could you teach classes online? Either k12 or at the university level? That could be a great wahm job for someone with kids school age. I personally think you need to find a way to bring in some income. On the woah u are rich note. I don't really get that. For your col area sounds like u are not rich at all. I get that. Exdh was making close to 100k when we divorced but financially we were not doing better than most everyone else. Health...
OMG i give up! The universe or whom ever, does not want me working =( I am so disappointed right now. My friend who said she would watch dd for my interview is sick. She didn't even let me know I only found out when I texted her tonight about dropping dd off tomorrow morning and that is when i found out. I thought about the drop in place but with 15$ plus a 25$ registration fee and pretty much knowing my possible friend whom i thought to ask to watch dd if i get the job is...
sorry about your dad Mylie   hope you get to feeling well zebra   good luck on the apartment justmama!   I made a huge ubber rant post and lost it a few days ago....ln a nut shell: my interview was moved from last tuesday to this coming monday. The job start date is wednesday. I have a 1/3 chance of getting it...but i called around for in home daycares etc and they want to charge me 7-10$ an hour =( if i cannot bring her with or get my friend to watch her for 5$ an...