or Connect

Posts by ILoveMyBabyBird

i am struggling with this. My exdh is being super controlling in this regard. I let the cat out of the bag that i was dating someone new this week, of course it wasn't a surprise because he has been hounding me about it since the day he got back from his out of country trip. Now he is thoroughly going bananas. I am literally at a breaking point. Last night he informed me that if i don't sign a written statement i won't introduce my dating partner to the kids for 6 months...
I did end up asking him about the gun. I don't think that it is much of a threat as I initially feared. He however, does not have any experrience with guns or safet y and that is a concern of mine. I do not think he bought it with malice intent. 
scared for myself and my kids. Someone close to me who was about 13 at the time stole their grandfathers antique gun and the grandfather did not know it was loaded or stolen, my relative then gave it to a friend, the friend was playing with and accidently shot and killed his younger brother. This is very scary in many ways, if xdh does not let me know soon he owns and that it is properly locked away I may have to confront him. Last week he drove by my house after texting...
Ds informed me today that xdh has bought a gun. He said he showed it to him and dd while they were at his house last time they were there. I was completely alarmed. xdh just returned from his home country where for 2 weeks i he was told by his parents that he has to remarry me etc and etc. Now he has been back for 8 days and has bought a gun. I asked ds what kind and ds said the kind like police have. I don't know what to do or if i should be alarmed, confront xdh about...
wanted to stop in and say hi. I haven't officially gotten on board one of these threads for a very long while. I just had a financial setback 1900 dollars for dental work for me and my emergency fund could not cover that even if i wanted it too at this point so I had to do a payment plan. Meh. Anyway,  i am going to work on my financial picture and see what I have going on and go at this full swing starting in november. It is an excellent time since the weather gets yucky...
sorry, could it be sciatica? I had that with my last pregnancy and it lasted months after dd was born.
made 60$ cleaning ex's house on sunday. Went to children's orchard and sold clothes and made 21$ there plus received a 5$ giftcard because they were so slow...   I really need a new steam cleaner. My carpet is looking bad and the old one does not work anymore. I am glad it lasted 8 years but I went to buy one at target and the cheapest was 150$! I paid 60$ for the one I have now. It is a little one. Maybe will have to try walmart because I cannot afford 150$ plus tax for...
Got the news i have 2 strains of HPV that are culprits of cervical cancer, one is 18 which 16 and 18 cause 70% of cervical cancer. My mom died from cervical cancer, she went many years without paps. Most if not all of her sisters and my own sister have had cervical dysplasia. As of November 2008 I was HPV negative. Fast forward 5 years, ex cheated, divorced more than one year and have had other partners in the past year. I do not know if ex gave it to me or a new partner...
yep. I have it too, 90% of people do. No worries. Also, just an fyi chicken pox is also a type of herpes. Herpes zoster is shingles. I have had those too. 
Curious how far others live from their ex's and how involved, uninvolved ex is with the kids?   Me: I live 1 mile from the ex. Did that mainly to keep things as the same as possible for the kids. Ex has a strange schedule and really unpredictable with the kids and his parenting time.   Pros: save on gas, easy for both of us to be involved with the kids functions etc, couldn't move back closer to family so being close to ex is good in emergencies   Con's: ex likes to...