or Connect

Posts by Turkish Kate

If you want functional, comfortable clothes to wear around the house, I'd really recommend some scrubs. They come in fun prints, patterns, and solids, and in just about every color combo you can think of. You can get them at all kinds of places, even Wal-Mart and Dollar General have them (at least here in N Fla). You can almost always find them at thrift stores and yard sales, too. As a plus, they are very [ahem] forgiving when it comes to weight fluctuations. And if...
:agree How on earth could you discuss the conflict in Northern Ireland without touching on Catholocism vs. Protestantism? Or how the Protestant Reformation nearly destroyed the British Empire and ultimately came to unite the kingdoms? Or how the search for a place to worship as they saw fit lead to the the founding of the colonies now known as the United States? By the same token, how can you discuss anything to do with the area known as "the Middle East" without...
Funk away. I railed at DH for ten minutes this afternoon over a dirty washcloth. I get it. The stress, the ambivalence, the stress of the ambivalence, the waiting and waiting and waiting. Feel better.
BelovedK--I'm still new at this, so take my 2 cents with a grain of salt, but comparing the current cycle with the last one, it looks like you O'd this time on CD 11. Your temps are kinda wonky, though. Are you taking them at the same time under the same conditions? I know that when my DS was teething andwas nursing every 2 hours, my temps went wonky, too, probably because I wasn't getting more than 1 1/2 straight sleep at any given time. Your previous cycle looks like...
What's the earliest you've seen a BFP? For me, it was 10 dpo with DS, no idea how many dpo with DD, but was before AF was due, so I'm guessing 12 dpo. I'm curious.
DD was another "condom failure." With DS, I went off the pill after April's cycle, was pregnant around June 10th or so. Now TTC #3, we've been at it for over a year. AF came back when DS was 10 1/2 months and he's now 2. Nada.
Add me to the "overanalyzing every little twinge" category. Here I am at 5 dpo, low back-achey and a bit crampy and DH over my shoulder saying, "So when are ya gonna test?" How early is it likely to get a BFP?
Quote: Originally Posted by NewMom2Be09 But I don't understand why he'd want me to STOP doing the OV tests, because to me the best way to find out your cycles and OV are regular/normal is to do the tests!!!??? : Whatever. Guess that will be my decision in a week or so. What would YOU do? Not so. The OPKs only tell you if you have a surge of Leutinizing Hormone (LH) that *usually* precedes ovulation. This is the hormone that tells the...
Quote: Originally Posted by mean_jeannie Hello! I am a 6th grade Geography teacher and we are currently studying the Middle East in a unit called "The Land of Three Faiths." I rely on our textbook to help me with Islam. Today I had a chart for the three faiths to organize information like founders, holy books, and so forth. When I placed Muhammed as the founder of Islam, a Muslim student said he was not the founder of Islam but that Adam was the first...
Hi, ya'll. I've been checking in, keeping fingers crossed for everyone. I'm not feeling any more preggo than I usually do at this time. I manage to convince myself every month that this is it, but it never is. I've had some dull cramps here and there, but nothing unusual for me. I had a dizzy spell this morning that lasted quite a while, but probably low blood sugar and again, not unusual for me. I dreamed of being pregnant two nights ago, but still not unusual. ...