or Connect

Posts by jnet24

bump
I posted this is Toddlers as my son is only 3, but will be four in a month.  I think I might get better advice from mom's and dad's who have BTDT.  So please check out my post and offer any wisdom you can.   http://www.mothering.com/community/forum/thread/1285163/sexual-curiousity-what-is-normal   Thanks
So I am having a hard time figuring this out and sorting through my feelings.  First off I come from a home who never discussed anything related to sex and my parents weren't ever really naked around us.  Not that I remember anything specific but I am sure my mom would have flipped if she saw any sexual curiousity or exploration from us at any age.  So that is where I come from.    Now in my own house I am the exact opposite.  I frequently am naked changing in front...
I have so been there.. and continue to be there.  I think, at least for my kids, they are unable to put themselves back to sleep.  So as they are coming out of the sleep cycles they are unable to adjust back to sleeping soundly again.  To help my kids, and it only mildly worked is to lay in bed with them at nap  and coax them back to sleep when they start to stir.  I also worked hard on not laying them down fully asleep but really drowsy.  I still held them but didn't...
I am looking for advice on how to sleep with 3 los in bed with just myself. not DH.  I just can't fathom how it will will work as both of the kids love to sleep right next to me. Did anyone have to move older one out when you got pregnant?  Does anyone make it work with three?
Yeah I used to think once a baby turned around one they should no longer have a pacifier.  Then my son came along and just gave it up on his own last week at two months shy of FOUR!
Okay so I am knitting a cozy baby cocoon and using two strands. Simple pattern just stocknette all the way around. Anyhow, I lost a stitch but there is no ladder where I dropped it. No hole or anything. It is like I had 10 stitches on my needle and then I had nine. What could I have done? I am positive I didn't knit 4 strands together like a knit2tog stitch. I am a a total newbie, but I know what it normally looks like when you drop a stitch, I have done it enough ...
Okay so this may be a silly question BUT my ds who I have written a few threads on has some speech issues and some other quirks. He is obviously behind socially and has a lot of problem coping with emotions. He doesn't play with other kids at school, not even parallel play. They don;t have any problem with him at school, but of course it is very structured there and he doesn't talk there at all bc he is aware that people have a hard time understanding him. Tonight...
I'm with you MusicianDad. It is a Halloween store. I think when you walk through the doors you should be pretty aware of what you will find. It is a place for gory, gross, scary halloween stuff. If you are looking for a costume for kids there are plenty of places that sell costumes without all the gory stuff represented as well. I would have a problem with a box store, like Walmart to have two headed zombie babies and electric chairs mixed in with bumblebees. But a...
I tend to frequently have diahrea while pregnant. Especially with my secound. I wouldnt worry too much if it was me bc it is normal for me.