or Connect

Posts by jnet24

I used to go back and forth about this issue. But now that I have two kids I am glad I was able to direct my son to a more suitable coloring space. If I had let him color on all of his board books, they wouldn't be in a fair condition for DD to enjoy as well. I just provide a lot of items they can scribble all over. My old magazines I am done with works well for DD. She likes to color on the babies and some of the food. What helped me was to set the books a fair...
I am going to try to make this short as posibble. 3.5 is a very high needs kiddo who will not fall asleep on his own and sometimes refuses to sleep with DH if I am home. 21 month DD still nurses to sleep and freaks out if DH tries to lay with her, even after I have nursed her for a long time. DS will sleep relatively easy for DH if I am not there, DD screams until she finally conk outs. Almost every night (6 outta 7 days) I lay on the couch with both kiddos,...
My 21 month old pretty much refuses to eat solid foods. She is a very picky eater and will only take a few bites of things she really likes. We are working on this. She will get really upset if I dont nurse her right away. We are working on that too. I wasn't really nursing her while the dinner, speeches, and stuff was going on. But once the focus is off the table I figured it wouldnt be a big deal. I am just sad about the way I was told and the general feelings on...
So dh's family has always been a little grossed out by nursing, but for the most part never says anything to me about it. But last night I texted BIL to ask if my soon to be SIL's sister still wanted to ride with me with her los instead of the limo. And mentioned that I was glad she would be fine with me nursing since she nurses her 11m old. He texted me back asking if I heard about the NO nursing at the church or bridal table rule. I thought he was joking, we kinda...
I do daycare in my home and no one around here charges more than $3.00 an hour for a child. I worked at a daycare that charged that much as well. So maybe where you live it is a bit different. When I babysat in someone else home I made about $108 for three days. On most babysitting jobs, when I was in my early 20s ( only 6 years ago), I was always paid around $8 an hour.
I am very nonchalant this time around, though truthfully that is kinda my personality anyways. I only took a test bc I had to walk by the dollar store and thought I mindswell buy one. Came home, took the test, saw the BFP, and then went to put away my groceries. I have an almost 4 and an almost 2 year old and just took a daycare job in my home for a 7 month old and a 2.5 year old. So I am a little busy to even think about much right now. Plus we wernt really trying,...
I have a durango and i love the comfort of the seats and how it drives. It rides really well, even for adults in the third row. It is really hard to fit a RF carseat in the secound row, and impossible in the third. It is awful trying to put our radian in. Also the middle seat of the secound row has a weird seat belt that does not lock automatically in an accident (i cant remember what that is called) It is really hard to fit a car seat there as well. The third row...
I have a durango and i love the comfort of the seats and how it drives. It rides really well, even for adults in the third row. It is really hard to fit a RF carseat in the secound row, and impossible in the third. It is awful trying to put our radian in. Also the middle seat of the secound row has a weird seat belt that does not lock automatically in an accident (i cant remember what that is called) It is really hard to fit a car seat there as well. The third row...
I wouldn't be that concerned with the actual biting, but bothered by the fact they aren't even noticing him getting bit. I understand you cant possibly see everything all the time but they have missed four bites already. It doesn't seem to me like they are being proactive about the biting.
Quote: Originally Posted by *Jessica* Are you sure they are on the field for the reasons you listed? When my son was 4 he would only play if my husband or I was on the field running around with him. He wanted to play, but wasn't confident enough at the time to do it without help from a parent. The coach was fine with it. Should I have not let him play because he wasn't ready, even though he wanted to? Quote: Originally Posted...