or Connect

Posts by InstinctiveMama

I cannot figure this one out. A friend of mine gave me her Peg Perego Primo Viaggio infant seat. She is more anal than even I am about child safety and she used the car seat maybe 10 times with both of her kids (she is one that just never leaves the house with a newborn). I know since the car seat has been in her possession it has been used correctly and not been in an accident. So back to my confusion. My friend purchased this car seat from Peg Perego through an eBay...
I totally agree! I am astounded how people jump back into your life as soon as the "due date" is coming up. Two weeks ago I explained to one friend why I was not in the mood to talk on the phone. She seemed to understand. Until last week when she called three times! Thank goodness for caller i.d. I am also curious as to why people think I will have the baby and not tell them. As if in the age of email, it's not simple enough to send out a quick message. I have told...
Quote: Originally Posted by MOM2ANSLEY Where can I find about cst near me, is that a chiro??? none in phone book If you visit www.upledger.com there is a "Find a Practitioner" page (look on the right on the home page). I typed in SC and found a long list of CSTs.
Cranio sacral therapy is a very gentle therapy. A trained CST uses a small amount of pressure (the weight of a nickel) to manipulate the bones in the cranium. www.upledger.com has more information.
I would try cranio-sacral therapy before ear tubes. There are many small bones around the ear that can just be out of place for some people, especially babies. Cranio-sacral therapy is a very gently therapy that I have done with my child. In fact, when we lived in Florida our pediatrician had a cranio-sacral therapist on staff from time to time. Chronic ear infections are the number one reason I hear of people being referred to a trained CST. www.upledger.com can give...
How about trying cranio-sacral therapy or chiropracty? He might be getting them so often because some of the small bones in his face are "misplaced".
I get paid every two weeks. Every two weeks I put one-half of my mortgage payment in my money market account (this can be done automatically if you have direct deposit). When it is time to pay the mortgage I move the money from my money market account to my checking (I do this online and it takes 30 seconds). I make interest on my money every month; I don't pay any surcharges or fees to my mortgage company or a third party; and I still enjoy the benefit of "paying" my...
Your cervix can be hard as a rock and completely closed one day and you can go into labor the next. Or some women walk about for weeks a couple of centimeters dilated. Your body and your baby will begin labor when everything is ready. Can you get your OB to give you some time?
I'm right there with you guys! I know very soon I will miss being pregnant but 99% of the time I just want this little one in my arms, not my belly. I am exhausted from being uncomfortable all the time. And the effort it takes to do anything is extraordinary!
I have lugged a car seat and rented one. Actually lugging one was not that bad. I found a carrier online that has luggage wheels so it was quite easy to get through the airport. The carrier cost me $20 and I always checked it at the gate. The car seat I received from the car rental company was a Graco. It was clean. There was really nothing special about it. Of course, having lived in Orlando and experienced the number of tourists, the car seats could see more action...