or Connect

Posts by Chronic Chrissy

You mean spayed? lol No we are not spaying her, she was bought for a pet, but chosen for her breed and to be bred. But that's a conversation for another topic and don't want this to be hijacked away from the original topic. As for t he walks already covered, not only do we live in the country, but also walk daily, and have trips to the beach at the end of the block, lots of fresh air, excercise, and a natural balanced healthy dog life.    
Lol as for the consulting a vet I live in a small town area and know that any vet around here will sell what they have, and make sure you buy it and not an alternative, and pull the "you want to kill your pet by trying something different that is your choice" just like doctors hold our babies life hostage to push interventions. Not to mention I doubt the few female vets we have around nursed their kids, or could even get past the shock of what I presented and give it any...
I had an idea voiced an idea, tried to explore an idea in a place I thought was understanding. And in the end you can read it the wrong way if you like, which the way it is coming across is by continueing the disscussion I am pushing and justifying actually doing it, nowhere did I say I was going to, I said it was an idea. I was raised to believe that if I had a question I go find an answer and that is all it is. Just like last year where we were sitting watching the...
I had to be open to all responses to post this and can see everyones point. For discussions sake in response to the milk being so different, how does that compare to parents I've known that have opted for goats milk instead of formula, and the fact that puppy formula is cow based, and further from their needs than human milk would be, it's not like they milk dogs for the base lol.  And like has been mentioned no one pup would get supplimented, they all would be very...
So I'm a huge supporter of hm4hb, nursed my own two, and have a family trait of lactating for years after ceasing nursing. Anyways my dog just had a litter of 14(maybe more, might not be done yet). Out of curiousity last time she had a litter I was still nursing and found our nipple size the same and was able to easily latch on the puppies and immediately felt the letdown. I know it is not ideal, but with the size of litter we have we will be looking at supplimenting...
I shampoo about once a week, twice if i have an event and i need it. The way I see it I have to balance living naturally with my life, and going from poing every day to once weekly is an improvement, and as I find the time and am good with it I can stretch that further. Every little bit counts so don't feel like just because you aren't going cold turkey you aren't experiencing benifits ;)
A Norwex body cloth, or the makeup one. Just add water, no chemicles, and so great! Norwex is awsome!
I believe it is a smegma. I found the same info you posted, and have decided that it is not anything to be concerned about unless I see clear signs uf infection, and that until then it is safer to keep him away from the doctor. I just really wasn't sure. When I was pg with DD I had tons of time to research everything about newborn girls because I knew she was a girl. But with DS I no longer had the spare time I did when I wasn't a mom, lol, and figured I would have to...
Could this just be a smegma? How would I know if it was not?
My 18 month old son is intact, has never been retracted, nor has had any "q-tip cleaning" of any sort. He has not had any issues since birth. Just today I noticed a lump under his forskin when it was pulled down snug, but not tight, I did not retract or go any further than I have seen him do himself, and did not cause any discomfort. It was right under the head of the penis and about the size of a small flatish bean seed. It appeared pale/white, and was distictly firm...