or Connect

Posts by Chronic Chrissy

DS is 3 weeks pp and was completely clear the first week. around week 2 he started getting congested at night. Not just in one room or one sleeping place, or temperature. We have slept in many different rooms, some nights hot, some cool, some dry, some humid, some nights he's a little elevated, others almost completely sitting up on my chest, some laying in bed or the hammock flat. Normally he is a very gassy baby because of his latch being a little lazy but it is so much...
MW gave go ahead at week 2 so I went swimming with the kids all week and was too tired for sex. Week 3 pp and sex I believe is actually better than before after this child. Have more problems with dry foreplay than actual sex, don't forget the lube honey.
Honestly I really wanted to last week. I feel great, have healed fine and have stopped bleeding for about 4 days now. My tear is completely healed and we are ready to get frisky again. Of course I don't want to rush things and cause an infection of some sort(though I'm not sure how), I'm prepared for the chance that there may not be all pleasurable sensations. Last time we waited the full 6 weeks, but weren't in the mood anyways. DS will be 2 weeks tomorrow , and frankly...
Honestly I really wanted to last week. I feel great, have healed fine and have stopped bleeding for about 4 days now. My tear is completely healed and we are ready to get frisky again. Of course I don't want to rush things and cause an infection of some sort(though I'm not sure how), I'm prepared for the chance that there may not be all pleasurable sensations. Last time we waited the full 6 weeks, but weren't in the mood anyways. DS will be 2 weeks tomorrow , and frankly...
I tore and had a bm on day two. Was easy, easier than peeing at least. My advice, don't rush it, especially just to get it over with. If anything try to go as long as you can comfortably with the bm urges, that way you know everything is right there, packed and ready to go so to speak. And just relax, don't focus on getting evry last bit. Listen to your body and let it do it's work without your brain.
subbing, need this info myself
Did You Know? That when scientists make a clone of an artery from stem cells it only developes properly when stimulated with stress. Meaning it only works when it is made to do it's job, and every vessel in the body has different job to do so they are made to adjust for their enviroment, just like breasts supply and demand. When I sleep with my arms up above my head on my stomach or back, my arms fall asleep. I wake up, move and go back to sleep. When I have a...
40+2, had my membranes stripped yesterday, and ready to birth. No discomforts with pregnancy at all, just want to get on with life. Plus the cat is in labor now, and it looks like she might beat me.
Quote: Originally Posted by Quindin I never had my water breaking before labor started. Every time it happened, I was in transition, and pushed soon after. When the water breaks before labor, is it a big dramatic POP or just keeps trickling. If it keeps trickling, how do you know for sure it is amniotic fluid? Did labor start soon after or did it take hours. Do you think that how the water broke (trickle vs gush) had any correlation to how fast...
HAven't done it yet but we have a dog, pregnant cat, and very involved ferret. I figure they will just do what they do and if they piss me of I'll have DH banish them to another room or crate. Their germs are already everywhere even if they aren't. Plus even in nature pack animals demand privacy, but are also open to helping energy another brings with it.