or Connect

Posts by Chronic Chrissy

I'm trying but patience is not my virtue right now. I'm only 38 weeks and am totally comfortable but can't wait for birth(excited about our first uc), or having a newborn around again because it will be so different this time. Plus I really want to rip the cover off my hottub and go swimming/soaking, but than I know it won't have a cover anymore and either DD or the animals will get in it and I'll have to increase the chemicle level for DH to feel comfortable. I swear...
OK I did days of intensive research and emailing with no keyboard(not fun). But this is what I found out. Don't use epsom salt for your birth to progress naturally, even during early labor. The reason is because it is absorbed through your skin and contains Magnisium sulfate which is actually what they give in hospitals to slow or stop preterm labor. If it is time it probably won't stop a birth but may increase the length because it relaxes the muscles including the...
pb toast and apple sauce, followed by alphagettis at lunch. No eggs, normally they upset my tummy a little, so they are off the list. You're right I did feel better after eating but am still right under the brink. I'm hoping this is early labor but don't want to get my hopes up if it takes a few days to jump start, or isn't at all. Made my labor aid and I must say it doesn't so much as taste bad but it does make me gag sometimes, I think it's the bakingsoda taste as...
I was hoping to have them fired in our wood stove, but it has been so warm lately we ahven't had it going except yesterday and I forgot. It's chilly today so maybe tonight I'll fire them. I have pics of the first before I smashed it(Which in itself felt good and releasing being able to let it go back in to be reformed) Maybe with some free time I'll put them up if the pictures turn out at all. But that does mean I have to finish the kneeling one. I'm a horrid for not...
http://www.glorialemay.com/gloria_lemays_courses.htm There is a GREAT article on this page about intact perinums and ways to help stretching!
I think the time is drawing near. I feel so puky today and had a longer than usual night on the toilet. I know that now is the time to be stocking up on energy, but also know that at somepoint stuff will be coming back up. Any ideas for vomit safe food that is somewhat good for you? I don't feel like eating at all right now but am so hungry already. What did you find you enjoyed during early labor or wish you had?
I like looking at our upcoming birthday as just another day, integrated into our lives, just like AF doesn't stop the world, birth shouldn't either, and the transistion should be as smooth and fluid as possible, not an end and begining, but a transistion that is just as vital as the before and after. I've been visualizing a painfree/orgasmic birth this time. The first I wasn't nearly as knowledgable as I am now. The ultimate plan is to birth as close to completely...
I'm puky this morning too! And feel the same disappointment about possibly being so uncomfortable for the begining of labor too. I just hope this doesn't take a few days to get started...
I've been having this for about 3 weeks, 37w now.
me!