or Connect

Posts by Yuba_River

I was happy with my hotsling for my newborns. You do need to be aware of positioning, but I found it poppable and comfy. I also did the pretied moby. Mostly used the ergo with the insert--pretty quick to use also. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I don't know the answers to your questions but didn't want to read without commenting. I'm so very sorry you've had these complications and were treated so poorly. Healing wishes to you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm looking for resources for a good friend, whose 2.5 year old daughter is recovering from a stroke that occurred as a result of a brain stem tumor. She has done very well with the surgeries to remove the tumor, but more and more they are realizing that what she is really recovering from at this point is the stroke itself. Any blogs, good websites or other resources anyone can recommend?   Here is her blog for more details on her journey so...
I'm so very sorry. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm vaguely remembering that adrenalin causes a metallic taste in your mouth, so maybe that is the cause of the taste? Congratulations on your baby and healing wishes to you. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
That is so hard. Sometimes switching from an infant seat to a convertible helps--perhaps the view is better? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So sorry for your loss. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I am so sorry to hear of your struggles. What a journey you've had. I hope that you have support and can reach out to others around you. 31 is still a great age for having babies--not too old at all. I will think good thoughts for you finding a way to afford IVF soon. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
So very sorry. I don't know you, but sending love from one mom to another. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk