or Connect

Posts by Yuba_River

Why the ER? Sounds like they are taking it seriously and getting treated by their drs--how would they get better care through the ER?Hope both kids are feeling better.Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I'm so sorry. There are no words. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Welcome to you both! This is a great place to hang out.
So sorry you are going through this! Lots of healing thoughts coming your way. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
We do almost all the time. It works because my husband has a pretty consistent work schedule and is usually home by 5:30 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
This sounds so familiar to me. My younger DS is a year, and he wakes up SO much more when I have a lot going on with work. Like you I work a lot at night, and it kills me to get up to soothe him back to sleep every time I've just gotten into the flow of my work. My older DS did the same thing, although now at 4 he is a decent sleeper, thank goodness. I have been known to bring my laptop into bed and sit up next to him, working while he sleeps--just having me next to him...
I do this all the time, too. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Have you checked out Kaboom? They help communities design and build playgrounds and might have some good ideas. I vote for including water in some way. One local park has a water spigot which run into a very shallow trough. A concrete pig is beside it, and the whole thing is near the sand. Hours of fun putting sand on the pig and washing it over and over.... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
With my second, my mom was staying with me when he was born. She stayed for the first week, and my DH was off work. That week was bliss. I really stayed on the couch, nursed and snuggled the baby, and read to and cuddled my older son. I was up a lot during the night with both kids, and helping manage things for my older son, but I didn't do any chores or cooking at all. We had a meal train, and the first couple of meals came that week. My mom mostly stayed home with me...
Congratulations! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk