or Connect

Posts by ryansma

I have been suffering from joint pain and inflammation for over 2months now. I was referred to a rheumatologist and all my bloodwork came back normal. My guess is that the inflammation and swelling is a reaction to the TDap vaccine that I got at my physical at the end of October, against my better judgment :( My massage therapist reffered me to his nurse who does chelation. This is very new to me so I need help. I asked her if it was safe to do when nursing and her...
I have been suffering from joint pain and inflammation for over 2months now. I was referred to a rheumatologist and all my bloodwork came back normal. My guess is that the inflammation and swelling is a reaction to the TDap vaccine that I got at my physical at the end of October, against my better judgment :( My massage therapist reffered me to his nurse who does chelation. This is very new to me so I need help. I asked her if it was safe to do when nursing and her...
I haven't been on in a while so I dont know if this has been talked to death or not but I want to read Mothering on my Kindle. Can I? And if not are you considering making it available? Thanks!
We have a twin next to our king. It works great for us!
I'm having my third baby with CHOICE and wouldn't have it any other way They are wonderful.
Quote: Originally Posted by Melly24 You know, maybe my views may change after this one. All I have to go on is what happened with DD. I hardly held her, and my family (well mainly my mother and MIL) instilled lots of doubt about how I was doing. I feel I missed out on a lot of stuff that I think is important now. A big part of that is the how her birth went too. I think confidence is paramount. You know better now what you want and need and your...
Quote: Originally Posted by rhiOrion ddcc- when i had dd my mom was in the room. my in laws were in the waiting room by the time she was born, so as soon as i got a gown halfway on they came in. but, what happened next may take the cake. as soon as they left my mom's best friend and her PREACHER came in! The friend, ehh, not my first choice, but whatever, i've known her for years. But... the preacher- I had never met her before in my life. ...
Quote: Originally Posted by Melly24 New mummy doubts made me hesitate in speaking my mind when she was little. Not this time! Mama bear instincts will not be stifled! Thanks! I know it's going to be great this time Rawwwwrrr! I'm sure it will be great!!
Quote: Originally Posted by Melly24 Thought I should add, that I have a friend IRL who feels the same was as you ryansma. She loves to introduce her new babies and share them immediately. I totally respect this choice and don't think it's wrong at all. Well thanks! It's funny because I do like to share but I consider myself sort of a babymooner and definately a proponant of early infant mama time. We are very immediate family centric (did I...
Quote: Originally Posted by Melly24 I couldn't imagine making our families wait a week or two either, but they will have to wait two maybe three days. I feel strongly that a newborn should be with it's mama almost solely for the first few days. Some need longer than that. When DD was passed around and around in her early days of life I fought my instincts to grab her back. I wish I hadn't of. I believe those instincts are there for a...