or Connect

Posts by jenger

I'm going to have #2 six and a half years after #1, and was just talking to someone who had #2 14 year after #1, and she said her body responded just like she had done it before - her body looked pregnant quickly, and her birth smoother.  I am sure there are always exceptions, but I wouldn't expect it to be harder - I am sure not!  
I love Ace.  I think it's a great name... I think Jett is another awesome rock and roll name.  (Or at least I think it's rock and roll... my niece was in preschool with a rock stars son named Jett... YES!  We know an Ursala, and I don't think anyone associates it with a commercial princess.    I like Cash!  We know and Eve-y (Spelled Evie) and an Ev-y, (short for Evelyn)     I like Serendipity! A lot of people grow up knowing they weren't purposefully conceived, and it's...
OK, I went for a run this morning!  Notice, I didn't write 'run'... I really ran!  Not too long (4 miles) and not too fast.  But I only walked a bit (Much better than 3 weeks ago when I nearly barfed on the trail...) It felt great!  
Yeah RCR!!! So pleased to hear about the heartbeat.  (Yep, I am stalking you here... )   Laggie - I have been 'watching' used dopplers on ebay... Almost did it, but haven't yet pushed the 'bid' button...
Yeah!   I have been a runner for the past few years, and am hoping to keep running - I am A LOT slower, and far less frequent now (from 5 days a week to 2...).  I am hoping to get back on track with frequency, though I am not really concerned with my dropping speed or milage (I am building a human, too!)   I will likely take up swimming at the end, as with my daughter, that was the only exercise I could do with the last month or so without braxton-hicks.  But I...
I spotted for a week, got my BFP in the middle of that week. (It was a confusing week...) I'm now 13 weeks pregnant!
Congratulations!   We have a similar story -  3 1/2 years after TTC, we got pregnant - we had given up completely.     So cool to finally have the chance, huh!?!?   Again, congratulations! 
Hi All- I have been refraining from posting much, just peeking now and again, as I have been nervous I didn't get to keep this baby... But we heard the heartbeat at 11 weeks, and I'm 12 weeks today... so it looks like I (and this baby) am here to stay!  I tend to read more than post, however. This happened to me today - not the shower... I had gone on a "run" first thing this morning (I am a runner when I am not pregnant - now I'm a "runner") but came home and drank a...
Hi All While not quite an IVF graduate, I'm an infertility graduate, and I am here stalking my old friends from way back when here all the time anyway...  Hi Old friends from way back when!   So HI!! I'm Jenger, 11 + weeks with #2 which was conceived after 3 1/2 years or trying, followed by giving up and selling all the cloth diapers on ebay... (And no, I don't believe that selling cloth diapers on ebay is a sure-fire way to get pregnant, despite what well-meaning friends...
Yeah! Go, baby, GROW!